Girlpack releases for Venus's Club [Tobe]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Could someone tell me how to export videos as WEBM? I'm using DaVinci and it doesn't have that option. What's the best way to convert all the mp4 files into webm? I need something that allows bulk conversion. Also, here's a list of upcoming packs:
  • Adriana Chechik - CFNM Pack: Stand-alone pack that also can be added to your own pack, doesn't overwrite anything.
  • Kawaii_Girl
  • Vicki Chase
  • A couple more, haven't decided yet.
ffmpeg will do bulk conversion if you set up a batch file for it. Make sure you use the vp8 video codec with vorbis audio codec specifically. vp9 is not going to work for everyone.

Handbrake also will but I haven't gotten it to cooperate with me.

Reactions: Max0202

anarc

May 23, 2018
Here is my #3 girl pack: Vicki Chase!

Only scenes that with stockings/pantyhose/CFNM. A lot of deepthroat and facefuck vids. Videos are 720p~1080p, with sound, and around 20~30 seconds.

portrait_small.png portrait50.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Link:
(1.2gb)

Updated version is here: https://f95zone.to/threads/girlpack-releases-for-venuss-club-tobe.54956/post-12408072

Last edited:

saucepan35

Jul 30, 2018
Quick question about aspect ratio. I could test this but I don't actually have the game installed atm, nor any saves, so it would take some time so I'm being a bit lazy :FacePalm: Pondering starting a game and a pack for an older star.. Which means the sources are mostly bad VHS/DVD rips (sadly).. Usually something close to 4:3 and often badly cropped. Some of the newer stuff is 16:9 DVD (also badly cropped).

Does anyone happen to know if the game stretches 4:3 clips to 16:9? In other words: Is it necessary to add bars to prevent clips looking stretched in-game?

Last edited:

melldrake

Jun 9, 2017
Are there anyone who has, or working on, a girlpack for Belle Delphine? If I make one do you think there will be copyright issues?

mgunner2010

Dec 9, 2020
Jeez, I take some time off to take care of some rl issues and a plethora of new girls show up! Must collect them all.....And welcome anarc, cannot wait to see your "products", ahem, in action...lol

CaptC

Nov 20, 2019
One of my old favs.

Blame Cap for me taking so long to make it. (Don't know why just wanted to blame someone.)
What did I do? Are you sure it wasn't Slaanesh?

Jeez, I take some time off to take care of some rl issues and a plethora of new girls show up! Must collect them all.....And welcome anarc, cannot wait to see your "products", ahem, in action...lol
82c.gif

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
Who wants a new girl pack to work on? I'm willing to post all my content I've collected for Jenna Ross, and I believe jggold has more of her as well. I've got too many packs waiting to start working on, and Jenna's stuff has been sitting on my hard drive for far too long. Let's call it the Venus Club girlpack challenge.

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
Or.....

We do something like a Venus Club community participation pack. I need seven volunteers...first come first serve to select a category you want to work on. Your mission, if you choose to accept it, is to slice and dice the provided videos into usable content for your chosen category.

Dance <-- assigned to jggold
Pose <-- assigned to jggold
ForePlay <--assigned to jggold
Oral <-- assigned to Cur8t0r
Sex <-- assigned to Cur8t0r
Group <-- assigned to Cur8t0r
Finishes <-- assigned to Cur8t0r

...and we also need someone to do all five portraits preferable with transparent background.

Last edited:

anarc

May 23, 2018
ffmpeg will do bulk conversion if you set up a batch file for it. Make sure you use the vp8 video codec with vorbis audio codec specifically. vp9 is not going to work for everyone.

Handbrake also will but I haven't gotten it to cooperate with me.
I need a good tutorial video for that. Any advice? Checked YouTube but couldn't find a decent one.

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
31 videos. How do I post 28.6 Gb of content? First thought was a torrent but even though I had uTorrent installed, it no longer seems to be working. The uTorrent shortcut on my desktop is strange looking, and the program doesn't appear to be installed any longer even though I have not messed with it in months and did not uninstall it.

rbaxt

Nov 4, 2017
if you have the space upload to a folder rather than a zip/rar. Would give the ability to pick and choose, but just a suggestion.

saucepan35

Jul 30, 2018
Does anyone happen to know if the game stretches 4:3 clips to 16:9? In other words: Is it necessary to add bars to prevent clips looking stretched in-game?
Tested it now, and in case anyone else comes wondering at some point: The game uses 16:9 and automatically cuts the top and bottom off 4:3 clips to fit into the playing frame (same amount top/bottom I assume). So it will handle mixed aspect fine and not stretch anything but you lose some pixels unless you add black bars or make the cut to 16:9 manually I guess. Not 100% sure which I prefer yet, will have to play with it some more.

(Also, tested it by putting just 2 clips in dance, one 4:3 and one 16:9.. And couldn't for the life of me get the game to play anything but the 1st clip, literally 15-20 times in a row. Had to delete the 1st before finally drawing the 2nd, in the end. Somewhat making me doubt the random generator is working :unsure: Statistically possible in an infinite universe and all that, but pretty unlikely with the number of times in a row I had.

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
Since there is an exception amount of oral content for Jenna Ross I'm choosing that one.

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes