Girlpack releases for Venus's Club [Tobe]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

phlore101

Jun 28, 2017
Just have to wait I guess. I've run into this before with some other files. I had to leave the downloads queued up and they eventually downloaded.

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
I will know for the future that some users have problems with Google Drive

I apologize :cry:

KibaXinuzuka

Jan 30, 2018
I am happy, there is no place on the mega :cautious:

What is your problem? Links not opening?
I'm getting this :-
"Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time.
Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator."

When I try to download them

I tried to download them a few times now and I'm still getting that message

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
I'm getting this :-
"Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time.
Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator."

When I try to download them

I tried to download them a few times now and I'm still getting that message
Friend, I would gladly upload these packages to the mega if I had a place there
To have a place, you need to pay a subscription, which I can’t right now because of the sanctions.

Try logging into your Google account, there is one person on top who wrote I hope it helps

KibaXinuzuka

Jan 30, 2018
Friend, I would gladly upload these packages to the mega if I had a place there
To have a place, you need to pay a subscription, which I can’t right now because of the sanctions.

Try logging into your Google account, there is one person on top who wrote I hope it helps
Logging into my Google account work

DOaccolon

Oct 26, 2020
Great pack but I don't think the JSON data folder was included, she can't load into the game for me
Hello there,
I felt free to create the JSON-File and description for Ava Koxxx - presented to us by Feyschek.
Just unzip the two folders to the Ava Koxxx folder.

Now it should work with Venus Club.

Have fun.

UPDATE:
Did two error corrections with the JSON-file. Now it should work fine.

Last edited:

jggold

Jun 22, 2019
Curvy Cutie Eliza Eves has been added to this post and also to .

I put together an anonymous poll to give players input on which packs I will do next.

Poll

Poll Closed - Results coming this weekend (in the form of the winning performer's pack -- I hope)

Last edited:

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
Hello there,
I felt free to create the JSON-File and description for Ava Koxxx - presented to us by Feyschek.
Just unzip the two folders to the Ava Koxxx folder.

Now it should work with Venus Club.

Have fun.

UPDATE:
Did two error corrections with the JSON-file. Now it should work fine.
Thank you very much for the JSON file I make packages mainly under TUSC so my video packages without this file honestly I'm too lazy to do it ;)

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
Great pack but I don't think the JSON data folder was included, she can't load into the game for me
Thanks for the feedback, for example, I consider it weak because it was difficult for me to cut it because of some scenes with this actress

TwoSeven13

Sep 24, 2022

I put together an anonymous poll to give players input on which packs I will do next.

If this is not permitted, let me know and I'll remove it.
I like the poll and think its a good idea, even if I only know who two of the girls are.

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021

A survey is a good thing if you make video packages for people so it's easier to understand what video packages people want and not waste time on extra video packages

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
By the way, I remember people asking how to make transparent backgrounds in portraits

For example, I don’t know how to use Photoshop, so I was looking for a program or a site

The problem with sites is that they either put ads or make image resolutions smaller, very smaller.

Well, nevertheless, I found one good site that suits me personally, the main thing is that it is without ads and does not greatly reduce the size of the picture

1.png
Open the site, click download as pictures 1 most importantly, the site will reduce the size of the picture to 850 x 1280
( Therefore, we are looking for a picture of this size or larger if you want better quality )

2.png
After loading, select the option which I highlighted in red to get a transparent background of the picture

3.png
Click download and enjoy ;)

Here is an example picture of Ariella Ferrera

4.png

I hope this tool will be useful to you in creating video packages as it was to me.

jggold

Jun 22, 2019
I like the poll and think its a good idea, even if I only know who two of the girls are.
Here are a couple of sites that can help you determine who performers are.

Both have search functions and give reasonably accurate info about the performer.

Reactions: TwoSeven13

rbaxt

Nov 4, 2017

I am perfectly OK with the poll.

ChubberLang

Oct 1, 2017
I use the online tool Adobe makes:

It maintains image size and quality and has a really good algorithm (for the most part). It says it requires a login to download, but you can literally just right-click and save without issue.

By the way, I remember people asking how to make transparent backgrounds in portraits

Reactions: CaptC
4.70 star(s) 3 Votes