Girlpack releases for Venus's Club [Tobe]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
Almost done with my first girl pack. Just wondering, what's everyone's preferred video length?
There is no golden mean
For example, I do scenes by time or 40-50 seconds, sometimes I do an experiment, I combine 2 scenes as an example of a doggy + missionary if they are included in my personal timer of 40-50 seconds

Yes, congratulations on your first video package ;)

Reactions: TwoSeven13

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
Almost done with my first girl pack. Just wondering, what's everyone's preferred video length?
30 sec is long enough. Longer clips aren't of any use for VC because you'll never see the rest of the clip.

Ps. Best to use a normal naming scheme for the files with just letters (and/or numbers) and the least amount of (or no) punctuation marks. Punctuation marks in the file names slows the loading of the files.

Last edited:

saucepan35

Jul 30, 2018
30 sec is long enough. Longer clips aren't of any use for VC because you'll never see the rest of the clip.
This. And even a bit shorter than 30 sec for Finishers, in my experience/testing. Unless you pause and zoom, longer clips just get cut off early anyway, and increase file size for no real reason.

TwoSeven13

Sep 24, 2022
30 seconds is the sweet spot. really anything between 20-40 is fine most of the time. Too short and too long both lead to it being less appropriate for the game setting.

jggold

Jun 22, 2019
Reminder of the anonymous poll I'm running to let players pick the next pack I create.

Pretty close race between a couple of performers so please vote if you haven't.

A couple of more days left before I remove the links.

Poll

Poll Closed - Results coming this weekend (in the form of the winning performer's pack -- I hope)

Last edited:

CaptC

Nov 20, 2019
Hi everyone
Reupload August Taylor so it works?
It works fine, with TUSC.
If you want files to allow it to work with Venus Club games, see the portraits directory in my link. Search for her in that mega directory and download the files.

saucepan35

Jul 30, 2018
Another one. This time the groovy Ginger Lee. One of the girls said to have been on the receiving end of Anthony Weiner's dick pics, resulting in his later resignation. Kinda funny how lewd texts seems to weigh more heavily than a certain former POTUS provably paying to fuck Stormy Daniels, but I digress.. In any case, one can hardly blame Anthony for losing his head over this girl..

portrait.png

Missing Titsjob, Anal, Orgy, Body Cumshot and Creampies (strangely for a vanilla girl, she mostly did facials). Also a bit weak in the Groups categories, but playable. Scoured the interwebs for her stuff so I'm pretty sure that if it isn't in the pack, she never did it. No TUSC content as I'm not really playing it atm (though I've saved clear TUSC scenes aka massages or glory holes,. for later, for some of my works in progress - when I felt I had enough material anyway.. don't remember if Ginger was one of them though).

Ginger was active during the early parts of 2000, so available source quality isn't great unfortunately.. DVD at best, terrible 2000s era junk divx or mpeg2 with bad deinterlacing at worst. Spent A TON of effort finding as many of her scenes as I could on DVDs and rip with QTGMC (though did not go the full mile and try AI enhance). This is also the pack where I (being new to video editing software and encoding) set a few quality settings way too high, and as a result even using a target resolution of 480p, some of these 30sec clips still weigh in at 15mb... Just not worth the time to redo the clips though and the pack landed at 1.2G anyway.

Probably another 2000s girl coming up next.

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
Another one. This time the groovy Ginger Lee. One of the girls said to have been on the receiving end of Anthony Weiner's dick pics, resulting in his later resignation. Kinda funny how lewd texts seems to weigh more heavily than a certain former POTUS provably paying to fuck Stormy Daniels, but I digress.. In any case, one can hardly blame Anthony for losing his head over this girl..

View attachment 2141878

Missing Titsjob, Anal, Orgy, Body Cumshot and Creampies (strangely for a vanilla girl, she mostly did facials). Also a bit weak in the Groups categories, but playable. Scoured the interwebs for her stuff so I'm pretty sure that if it isn't in the pack, she never did it. No TUSC content as I'm not really playing it atm (though I've saved clear TUSC scenes aka massages or glory holes,. for later, for some of my works in progress - when I felt I had enough material anyway.. don't remember if Ginger was one of them though).

Ginger was active during the early parts of 2000, so available source quality isn't great unfortunately.. DVD at best, terrible 2000s era junk divx or mpeg2 with bad deinterlacing at worst. Spent A TON of effort finding as many of her scenes as I could on DVDs and rip with QTGMC (though did not go the full mile and try AI enhance). This is also the pack where I (being new to video editing software and encoding) set a few quality settings way too high, and as a result even using a target resolution of 480p, some of these 30sec clips still weigh in at 15mb... Just not worth the time to redo the clips though and the pack landed at 1.2G anyway.

Probably another 2000s girl coming up next.
That's Carlos Danger to you! Hahaha!

• Haha
Reactions: saucepan35

Werewind1e

May 21, 2020
I cannot get Noelle Easton to show up in TUSC. It compared the structure of everything and it should work. Has anyone else had success?

Those are the links I used for the pack.

Thanks in advance

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
check file date

I cannot get Noelle Easton to show up in TUSC. It compared the structure of everything and it should work. Has anyone else had success?

Those are the links I used for the pack.

Thanks in advance
check file date

1.png

this section is marked in red if 0 then put any number except 0 and more than 100

in theory should help

Reactions: CaptC

CaptC

Nov 20, 2019
She works for me, but I likely have modified my pack. I would try the following:

1) Delete the data.yml or data.yaml file you find in the girl directory and try again.
2) Delete the girl's directory and reinstall.

Edit: it is almost certainly the data.yml based on Feyschek's post. You don't need that file at all, so you can either delete it or fix it. The other thing to be wary of is the proficiencies section. Each skill must have a value between 1 and 4. If you are worried about it, a correctly working data.yml (plus a complete set of transparent portraits) can be found in my portraits directory.

Last edited:

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
She works for me, but I likely have modified my pack. I would try the following:

1) Delete the data.yml or data.yaml file you find in the girl directory and try again.
2) Delete the girl's directory and reinstall.

Edit: it is almost certainly the data.yml based on Feyschek's post. You don't need that file at all, so you can either delete it or fix it. The other thing to be wary of is the proficiencies section. Each skill must have a value between 1 and 4. If you are worried about it, a correctly working data.yml (plus a complete set of transparent portraits) can be found in my portraits directory.
in general, if this package is for TUSC, then he needs it in theory, although I'm not sure the finishers in the gym, spa and glory hole will work without it.

I did not test this moment because I usually make this file from the very beginning when I start making a video package for TUSC

jggold

Jun 22, 2019
The poll I posted last week was pretty close between three performers right up to the last day.

There were 3 performers within a single vote of each other -- and then one pulled away to take a 10-vote lead in about 2 hours.

If I were a suspicious person (which I totally am), I would suggest that someone really wanted this performer's pack and spammed the hell out of the poll.

I should have disqualified her out of spite <kidding>

Instead, I'll offer a slim-thick brunette who does it all!

Because this was community-chosen (sort of), I cut up more clips for each category. The pack has 133 total files, with at least 5 in every folder.

Hazel Moore
portrait_small.png
(1.29GB)

Also added to .

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes