Girlpack releases for Venus's Club [Tobe]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

hunternev

Aug 9, 2017
Here is the torrent of my collection. I'm still adding/adjusting clips from time to time. I will update the torrent file when I do. The pack might contain random clips from other packs (any clip doesn't have CFNM prefix is not mine, you can opt to skip them.)

View attachment 3102128

Edit: Adding a link to the cloud hosting site I'm currently using. Account required, free accounts have daily limits but you get a free 1-day premium when you sign up. This should be enough to download this huge pack. . This is the best I can do, sorry :(

it been deleted the file

Bassmass

Dec 21, 2018
Hi all,

Just finished cutting all the CC Doll clips, decent variety and should be way way smaller than my Hailey Rose pack. Anyway eta end of the week.

Here's my worklist after CC Doll

Upgrade packs
Hailey Rose Upgrade Pack 3 - Just waiting on the Gangbang scene to be released by Adult Time.
Some T-Girl finisher packs
Lauren Phillips Upgrade
Lauren Phillips TS Pack
Amber Alena Upgrade

Girl Packs
Ambra Dolce
Digna Morales
Kitten Nymph
Gigi Rouge
Larkin Love
Maylee Fun

Last edited:

CaptC

Nov 20, 2019
Mochi Mona:
6GB

portrait25.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But wait! There's more!

Just because I haven't posted updates for my portraits directory in a while, doesn't mean I haven't been working on them. All listed directories will include a complete set of transparent lewdness portraits, at least lessons based upon those portraits, a basic biography, and modifications to correct any bugs I have detected in the json files.

Hope you find something you enjoy!

Bassmass

Dec 21, 2018
Mochi Mona:
6GB

View attachment 4068999

But wait! There's more!

Just because I haven't posted updates for my portraits directory in a while, doesn't mean I haven't been working on them. All listed directories will include a complete set of transparent lewdness portraits, at least lessons based upon those portraits, a basic biography, and modifications to correct any bugs I have detected in the json files.

Hope you find something you enjoy!

You’re doing God’s work mate. I haven’t downloaded the ones for my recent packs but assume you fixed my bodge jobs on the the portraits. I’ll cut videos all day but when it comes to making the images I phone it in I’ll be the first to admit. Absolute hero.

Reactions: CaptC

Bassmass

Dec 21, 2018
Hi All,

CC Doll pack is ready, does most things other than tit themed things and has a fondness for anal and face fucking.

You can find her

Portrait75.png Portrait25.png Portrait_small50.png

Also I found a bunch more scenes from a studio called Inkedvixens which didn't appear in my usual clip harvesting sites so will be doing an upgrade pack for her soon called the Inked Pack.

Work list order now:
Hayley Rose Upgrade Pack 3
Lauren Phillips Upgrade Pack 1
Lauren Phillips TS Upgrade pack
CC Doll Upgrade Pack
Ambra Dolce Girl Pack

Reactions: CaptC

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
How do you guys typically price your packs for when you play the game itself? (as opposed to sending them out to share, if that's different) Many of the guys who make them tend to set them low, and that's understandable. Being unable to start the game because you can't afford to hire anyone would suck.

I've tended to tier mine, with the smallest packs and/or the ones I'm the least interested in left at that entry point, ones I've added some vids to and are a bit bigger at 500, favorite stars without huge packs at 1000, and then tiers at 2500 and superstars at 5000. And then I also have stars that I haven't augmented set at 50,000 so that they're simply off limits and stored away until I get to them.

However, as I've been cleaning up details in the packs through the editor, I've been thinking about setting a wider variety of custom prices closer to what it suggests, with many of what are medium-sized packs in my collection priced between 2000-4000, and some ranging well over 10k. I'm thinking of switching to that method eventually when I feel like I have enough variety at every level to make it fun while it still really slows down how quickly I can earn and unlock the big prizes.

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
How do you guys typically price your packs for when you play the game itself? (as opposed to sending them out to share, if that's different) Many of the guys who make them tend to set them low, and that's understandable. Being unable to start the game because you can't afford to hire anyone would suck.

I've tended to tier mine, with the smallest packs and/or the ones I'm the least interested in left at that entry point, ones I've added some vids to and are a bit bigger at 500, favorite stars without huge packs at 1000, and then tiers at 2500 and superstars at 5000. And then I also have stars that I haven't augmented set at 50,000 so that they're simply off limits and stored away until I get to them.

However, as I've been cleaning up details in the packs through the editor, I've been thinking about setting a wider variety of custom prices closer to what it suggests, with many of what are medium-sized packs in my collection priced between 2000-4000, and some ranging well over 10k. I'm thinking of switching to that method eventually when I feel like I have enough variety at every level to make it fun while it still really slows down how quickly I can earn and unlock the big prizes.
I usually do this, I make a couple of basic packs to start, then I set the price depending on the amount of content this actress has.

If we take another game and not this one, then I try to make a basic set for girls that will contain content for each role in the game (spa, glory hole, etc.).
Everything else is also looking at the amount of content, sometimes at the quality of this content, for example, if an actress has a lot of videos for a club theme, she will be more expensive than anyone.

;) In short, if you wish, you can complicate your own life, because these parameters can be easily changed in the file.

Reactions: Logan1377
4.70 star(s) 3 Votes