Girlpack releases for Venus's Club [Tobe]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
I usually do this, I make a couple of basic packs to start, then I set the price depending on the amount of content this actress has.

If we take another game and not this one, then I try to make a basic set for girls that will contain content for each role in the game (spa, glory hole, etc.).
Everything else is also looking at the amount of content, sometimes at the quality of this content, for example, if an actress has a lot of videos for a club theme, she will be more expensive than anyone.

;) In short, if you wish, you can complicate your own life, because these parameters can be easily changed in the file.
Yeah, factoring in TUSC complicates things, because if all of the girls who pop up randomly in that one to start are too expensive, then you're just shit out of luck and can't make any money to hire anyone. I've certainly taken that into account with how I do things too.

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
Yeah, factoring in TUSC complicates things, because if all of the girls who pop up randomly in that one to start are too expensive, then you're just shit out of luck and can't make any money to hire anyone. I've certainly taken that into account with how I do things too.
Well, as I said, everyone makes everything a set of girls for themselves.
Therefore, this factor must be taken into account.

frenzyviper

Aug 3, 2022
Can someone please share the multiple girl packs? TBH it's really boring and time-consuming to download everything 1 by 1, so if anyone has a link with 20 30 or something girls together in a single pack! kindly please share it. Thank you in advance :)

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
Can someone please share the multiple girl packs? TBH it's really boring and time-consuming to download everything 1 by 1, so if anyone has a link with 20 30 or something girls together in a single pack! kindly please share it. Thank you in advance :)
Due to the size of the files, individually is the best way usually.

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
TBH it's really boring and time-consuming to download everything 1 by 1
Just think of it as part of the game, lol. Games like Grand Smash or Photographer's Lies don't require individual downloads, but they also don't have the customization potential that this has. And if you don't like downloading a bunch of packs one by one, you can still play this with a small number of packs.

Also, there are a couple torrent files somewhere out there, but they're not usually seeded very well.

Reactions: Logan1377
4.70 star(s) 3 Votes