Girlpack releases for Venus's Club [Tobe]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Vicissitudo

Jun 23, 2020
I created software to list and edit girls.

Woah, but how does it work? I mean, what's the purpose and how to use it?
You mean to rename folders/files?

I am creating my first pack but I am actually manually naming them like that:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Don't worry about the mp4, I'll convert them all before closing the pack.

Reactions: Loganfin

jggold

Jun 22, 2019
Can we get some more info about it?
It's kinda risky downloading something you don't exactly know.
I downloaded it and moved it to an isolated computer I use for scanning incoming files for work. I won't have time to test it until later today but I'll get back to you after I have a look to see how it runs.

Like most of you, I'm always leery of running an .exe file without knowing the source.

If someone beats me to it, all the better since I don't know much about coding.

FunPlaya

May 3, 2018
I get the error that the json_data folder is missing and the girl couldn't be loaded. I tried to use this online software and it says the file is ok. That only happened to girlpacks i downloaded recently.

Vicissitudo

Jun 23, 2020
In some girl pack's JSON files I find the variable "specialty".

For instance, on Abigail's Mac file: "specialty":"DANCING",

What's that for?

papasmurf

Apr 7, 2017
i have over 300 girlpacks i just need to know what software to use mostly so i can create a few of my favs

sailer

Nov 8, 2017
i have over 300 girlpacks i just need to know what software to use mostly so i can create a few of my favs
my software can modify the stats and the cost of the girls (json files, Bio, not the lessons).

Do you want to modify the assignments of the videos from the software?

Reactions: papasmurf

Steven Turner

Aug 11, 2018
This is becoming more of a random comments than a girlpack release, can we make a new chat and keep actaull posts here?

fcut

Jul 21, 2017
anyone have time to tell me how to make packs trying to make a few
Earlier posts in the thread have some good tips posted and ShotCut is used by several, and after a while it is really quite simple to use indeed.

In a nutshell, grab ShotCut program, load video in, start chopping and exporting out as stock WebM preset (it is that VP8 people talk about). It gives you several different methods where and how to export your clip.

Alternatively you can even use VLC to make clips, or any random video editing software just to cut source into piece(s). Read the quite brief instructions in the girlpack creation package, and unlike some here dont leave tutorial lessons in lol

Reactions: papasmurf

jggold

Jun 22, 2019
A new versions available in .

I Add mass modification.
I just had a chance to take a run through your program. That's pretty nifty, particularly the ability to edit bios and edit the JSON data. Thank you for taking the time to put this together.

I've only scratched the surface and I can't wait to see what else it can do.

I can tell you now, it's going to make putting together new packs a lot more time-efficient.

Thanks again!

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes