Girlpack releases for Venus's Club [Tobe]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

jggold

Jun 22, 2019
Can we limit the size of girl packs, please? Say, 400 MB? That seems reasonable.
Sure you can limit them to any size you want. If it's too large, either don't download it or delete files as you see fit.

But, just so you're aware, 640x480 30fps webm files run between 7-8 mb at 30-second clips. You have 24 folders that require clips. Three clips per folder (for girls who do everything) already throws you over 400 MB.

So if you drop the packs you use to less than 400 MB, you're either going to have to eliminate what girls do (which is fine) or see repetitive clips over and over again as the game progresses (which is also fine if that's what you want).

But is what you find "reasonable" fair to other users who want variety in acts and clips? Not really.

Personally, I hunt down and add clips to some of the packs others create just because I know the creator has left out acts the actress has performed on screen and I want the complete experience when I play the game.

So the onus is on you to customize the packs once you've downloaded them. That is "reasonable."

v4scorse

Oct 19, 2019
I created software to list and edit girls.

In This Thread

View attachment 899421

Last edit :
- add image tuto
- Modified Url of Mega
Tested the program a moment ago. Threw an error when trying to open directory. Msg is below:

Erreur à la ligne 1 du traitement Clic sur bt_openDir.
La liste est vide.
Aucun indice n'est valide pour le champ tbl_list.
(Indice spécifié : -1).

----- Informations techniques -----

Projet : Lst_VenusClub

Appel WL :
Traitement de 'Clic sur bt_openDir' (fn_main.bt_openDir), ligne 1, thread 0

Que s'est-il passé ?
La liste est vide.
Aucun indice n'est valide pour le champ tbl_list.
(Indice spécifié : -1).

Code erreur : 10060
Niveau : erreur fatale

Dump de l'erreur du module 'wd230obj64.dll' (23.0.433.14).
Identifiant des informations détaillées (.err) : 10060
Informations supplémentaires :
EIT_PILEWL :
Clic sur bt_openDir (fn_main.bt_openDir), ligne 1
EIT_DATEHEURE : 15/11/2020 06:56:39
EIT_TYPE_WDFILE : <2>
EIT_IDCODE : <18>

Assistance

SF13213455

Apr 16, 2020
A new versions available in .

I Add mass modification.
First of all amazing work man, we really need a tool like that. Do you know if it is possible to change the openness of the girls with it? I tried with a couple of girls but it didn't work but i didn't put much effort into it so maybe i just missed it. Thanks again

Vicissitudo

Jun 23, 2020
I am finishing my first pack, but I have a doubt... "group finish videos"... I mean should I put them into group folders or finish folders? What does make more sense to you?

jmkarlsson

Nov 25, 2017
I am finishing my first pack, but I have a doubt... "group finish videos"... I mean should I put them into group folders or finish folders? What does make more sense to you?
There is atm no group finish category in the game in addition I am ubcertain if it will be possible to include them in the future without changes to the game. I would advice contacting Tobe about this issue.

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
Sure you can limit them to any size you want. If it's too large, either don't download it or delete files as you see fit.

But, just so you're aware, 640x480 30fps webm files run between 7-8 mb at 30-second clips. You have 24 folders that require clips. Three clips per folder (for girls who do everything) already throws you over 400 MB.

So if you drop the packs you use to less than 400 MB, you're either going to have to eliminate what girls do (which is fine) or see repetitive clips over and over again as the game progresses (which is also fine if that's what you want).

But is what you find "reasonable" fair to other users who want variety in acts and clips? Not really.

Personally, I hunt down and add clips to some of the packs others create just because I know the creator has left out acts the actress has performed on screen and I want the complete experience when I play the game.

So the onus is on you to customize the packs once you've downloaded them. That is "reasonable."
Suggestion: include the folder size in the girl list DL-thread?

Bonus suggestion: include girl age, race, and cup size in girl list

rbaxt

Nov 4, 2017
Suggestion: include the folder size in the girl list DL-thread?

Bonus suggestion: include girl age, race, and cup size in girl list
If you are looking for girls w/ low download size any made by me hover around 200 megs, as I was trying to keep the file size low. As there has been a new release I will be active in creating again, so if there is someone you are looking for in particular shoot me a PM and I will take it into consideration.

Vicissitudo

Jun 23, 2020
There is atm no group finish category in the game in addition I am ubcertain if it will be possible to include them in the future without changes to the game. I would advice contacting Tobe about this issue.
I did it already in the game's topic, I'll quote him here so maybe he'll read this Tobe That would make the customization more complete in my opinion.
An alternative would be to make the group videos a bit longer, so if someones zooms in it will see it to the "end".

Dunno what to do tho... if I put them in regular finish one would eventually trigger the video while still in the foreplay early stage.

Tobe

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
I did it already in the game's topic, I'll quote him here so maybe he'll read this Tobe That would make the customization more complete in my opinion.
An alternative would be to make the group videos a bit longer, so if someones zooms in it will see it to the "end".

Dunno what to do tho... if I put them in regular finish one would eventually trigger the video while still in the foreplay early stage.
Adding a new category of performance is possible. I already intend to add a new category of sex acts, but that requires redesigning a few things. I'll think about adding a group finish.

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes