Girlpack releases for Venus's Club [Tobe]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

edwards21

Aug 15, 2018
Run it through jsonlint (online website) just to be sure. It could be something small that the syntax checker is missing.
That did the trick and the JSON is now reading properly. Thank you! Definitely gonna remember that site going forward.

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
Does it work????
Actually the json doesn't match very well with the available performances. Every one on the json file is set to true, however you are missing the corresponding video for that performance. And some of the folders are missing altogether such as Naked, FJ, Deepthroat, Facefuck, Anal, 4Some, and Orgy. If you delete the folder this causes her to refuse the performance altogether. If you have no deepthroat video then just edit the json and make "doDeepthroat": false

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
I'm trying to make a girl pack. I have .mp4s in every folder for the activities I have enabled for her. Yet, it uses the default videos. Unless it is a 'finish', then it will play one of the videos I added.

Mega

Why do the normal videos revert to default but the finishes play as expected?

Apr 22, 2018
I'm trying to make a girl pack. I have .mp4s in every folder for the activities I have enabled for her. Yet, it uses the default videos. Unless it is a 'finish', then it will play one of the videos I added.

Mega

Why do the normal videos revert to default but the finishes play as expected?
The videos are fine, but the json data isn´t correct. There should not be paragraphs (i don´t know if it´s the right english word, the space between the categories). I would copy and paste the default data and name it again.

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
The videos are fine, but the json data isn´t correct. There should not be paragraphs (i don´t know if it´s the right english word, the space between the categories). I would copy and paste the default data and name it again.
Actually, Tobe said it was because the girl name and the folder name are different.
Pretty sure json ignores 'new line' characters.

Hellfire01

Mar 10, 2019
Hi guys,
I'm planning on making some packs but in my first one, i just put two videos for the test : dans topless and a finish. Both videos are made with the same editor, and same format, but i have the finish in game, but not the dance video. I tried to put the same video in the 3 folders (dance/closer/topless) but it still dont appear, it's a default video instead. Perhaps, to do the test, i changed the openness at 100. Any idea?

Last edited:
Reactions: Loganfin

rbaxt

Nov 4, 2017
Hi guys,
I'm planning on making some packs but in my first one, i just put two videos for the test : dans topless and a finish. Both videos are made with the same editor, and same format, but i have the finish in game, but not the dance video. I tried to put the same video in the 3 folders (dance/closer/topless) but it still dont appear, it's a default video instead. Perhaps, to do the test, i changed the openness at 100. Any idea?
Check the JSON file for errors, name of girl on both folder and JSON must be the same. Feel free to post what you have done, I'm sure someone will look at it for you and tell you exactly what you are doing incorrectly.

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes