Java Completed Girls Hostel: Elisa in Trouble [v1.0.0a] [KahVegZul]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

MosinNagant

Nov 16, 2016
I see the dog. Is it me or is this a BEASTial game too?
Nope, none yet at least - you just either search for the dogs owner or ask one of your residents to do it.

As for update, I belive the 0.6.2 patch (which has been out a while) added a few more animated prostitution scenes for Maria and Rita (oral/anal/vaginal/titjob - although not all scenes for both)

Reactions: Jkalash

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
Same, was wondering if this is why Lust and Power seems to have stagnant updates.
It gets worse. From comments on Patreon, he is starting another project ( ) !!!

So if this is really creator of Lust and Power, then he will be doing 3 projects at the same time! Avoid this guy in future, it turned out to be another cash grab.

JamesWhisky

Jan 24, 2019
Quite interesting concept of the game. I like it a lot. Sometimes have problem with not able to scroll down at prostitute window when more girls are ready but maybe that is because Im playin at touchpad. Otherwise the game has great potencial I have to say. Great work dude keep the coins rollin.

Reactions: Amedeeaa

JamesWhisky

Jan 24, 2019
My AV blocked this game, it says there is some malware generator inside. I'm surprised cause it almost never happens. Maybe it's false positive. Anyone else had those kind of issues?
Yeah It happened me too and when I checked it back it says positive negative threat so I make it a negative threat and everythin is okay so far. Maybe some coding shenanigans :)

Aila

Jul 10, 2018
Из за постоянных сбоев, игра абсолютно не играбельна!
Because of the constant failures, the game is absolutely not playable!

Aila

Jul 10, 2018
К примеру, мерцание экрана с последующим исчезновением картинки.Сохранения и перезагрузки не помогают.И по этому играть не возможно.Пройти игру дальше 40 го дня просто не могу.
For example, the flickering of the screen with the subsequent disappearance of the picture. Saves and reboots do not help. And this is not possible to play. I just cannot play the game beyond 40 days.

MosinNagant

Nov 16, 2016
К примеру, мерцание экрана с последующим исчезновением картинки.Сохранения и перезагрузки не помогают.И по этому играть не возможно.Пройти игру дальше 40 го дня просто не могу.
For example, the flickering of the screen with the subsequent disappearance of the picture. Saves and reboots do not help. And this is not possible to play. I just cannot play the game beyond 40 days.
Sounds like you've got an issue with Java rather than the game, have you tried updating or reinstalling Java?

JamesWhisky

Jan 24, 2019
Oh Ic. Did you try to run the game with compatibility mode? Im usin W8.1 and need to run it at W7 compatibility otherwise it could freeze a bit and some actions cant be done without changing the window size.

gusxxx

Nov 28, 2017
Anyone has tried this on a Mac??? the beauty of java is that it runs everywhere AFIK, don't know about installers and such in this game tho

Reactions: stever
3.80 star(s) 8 Votes