Ren'Py Completed Girls in the Big City [Final] [The Worst]

3.00 star(s) 17 Votes

Fnatic

Dec 30, 2017
I'm stuck, Diana went down on skye or whatever her name is and nothing is happening, games not frozen cause dianas eyes move but i cant do anything?

ZoomGuy47

Sep 29, 2018
Currently stuck on Skye going down on Raven during training. I'm also playing on an Android version of the game. What am I supposed to do?

Gomez

Mar 21, 2017
I hope his next game don't contain minigames like the Raven training. The fighting was good but the Rave training was total bullshit.

Muchos

May 31, 2017
Are there only 2 April scene's? I got the one where she helps Wonder Woman with some toys and one on the beach.

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
If I had access I would, otherwise I'm not sure what you mean.
Well I didn't mean you specifically, but usually someone in any game's thread has access and that someone is usually the uploader.

Frydzielson

Sep 1, 2017
This link here may help those who wanna get rid of the anti cheat feature, I'm still in the process to do this, but when I'm done will post whether it was a success or not
github(dot)com/igromanru/RenPy-Games-Cheat-Guide/blob/master/Girls-In-The-Big-City.md
Yes it works. Thank you

Legend 123

May 28, 2018
This link here may help those who wanna get rid of the anti cheat feature, I'm still in the process to do this, but when I'm done will post whether it was a success or not
github(dot)com/igromanru/RenPy-Games-Cheat-Guide/blob/master/Girls-In-The-Big-City.md
its giving this error what to do??
Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/code/locations/shop/stage_1.rpy", line 242: invalid syntax
        $ skye.cg("point")
         ^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Tue Oct 09 12:23:12 2018

Legend 123

May 28, 2018
Assuming you mean for Wonder Woman it's

ww.hp = x

where x is the value you want to set her heath to.
I mean for another characters I am the stage where raven, Harley and Supergirl have to destroy artifact so I am asking for any health cheat or anything that help in that fight

Reactions: sonicoeurut

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
I mean for another characters I am the stage where raven, Harley and Supergirl have to destroy artifact so I am asking for any health cheat or anything that help in that fight
Sadly that I don't know. I've only got the basic ones for Wonder Woman and the meditation ones for Raven, and I got those from searching this thread.

Reactions: sonicoeurut

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
Don't mess with the grid fights unless you have at least a basic understanding of programming/python.

Now to those who do: I don't know whether the permanent data source is a file-load or a variable that's saved if changed in the console, but you can find the active temporary data in a dict called "store.grid_battle_skills". Most edits you make here are reverted either with the next battle or when your team layout changes, and there's a bug where it replays the opening scene after you exit the console but doesn't reset enemy HP. I reckon this on its own can be abused if you have a ranged attack.

Beware SPOILERS for combat characters, basic attack skills:
  • Harley: 'HQ Homerun'
  • Raven: 'Dark Magic'
  • Kara: 'PG Boobslap'
  • Diana: 'WW Punch'
Each of these has the attributes "power" (damage dealt, highest enemy HP I remember is about 250) and "range" (distance in grid tiles, 20 is plenty). Those should be enough to wipe out most encounters without them ever even touching you.
The special attacks all have a unique function and aren't as easy or useful to edit:
  • Harley: 'Place Bomb', "range" works, "power" seems to work but "area" only shows during placement, only useful for 1k$ encounter as an opener.
  • Raven: 'Healing', "range" and "power" work
  • Kara: 'Heat Vision', increasing "range" does not let you aim diagonally
  • Diana: 'Full Block' don't bother
I haven't found out where your HP is stored as it doesn't seem to be the character's 'hp' value but honestly with infinite range attacks you don't need it. In the "survive 10 turns" encounter just stay back and keep killing the enemies, they respawn back at their initial position.

An example console line to change these stats would be

store.grid_battle_skills['HQ Homerun'].range=20

To all future pythoneers I'll also leave a friendly reminder you can get at almost all data via the __dict__ member, for example "hq.__dict__" will print out all data stored to Harley's character object.

Reactions: Legend 123
May 26, 2018
I'm so confused. I've played ren'py games plenty, I know how to enable the console, but when I hit shift-o I get an image that says "I draw to relieve panic". It ONLY happens in this game, so I'm pretty sure it's not my computer.

I haven't found any mention of this, but I see plenty of people sharing console commands. How do I fix this?

edit: I figure out it was "panic mode" but now that I've disabled it, the console still isn't working. I've edited the file to say "config.console = True" just like I always do...

Reactions: The Man Of Honor

Yuri27

Jul 10, 2018
Hey guys,

Can someone please tell me how to get Harley to ask for help from Zoom? I'm at the "Explore" thinghy after i got the bomb from the fight room.
It says "Tip: try switching to zoom" when I do (at night) the black market is locked and harley can't go to the agency office.
I'm at that point where in order for me to explore further the black market, i need zoom's help as he know something about some demons.

Please help, thx

Reeemlin

Mar 18, 2018
Hey guys,

Can someone please tell me how to get Harley to ask for help from Zoom? I'm at the "Explore" thinghy after i got the bomb from the fight room.
It says "Tip: try switching to zoom" when I do (at night) the black market is locked and harley can't go to the agency office.
I'm at that point where in order for me to explore further the black market, i need zoom's help as he know something about some demons.

Please help, thx
You need switch to Zoom and train Raven in minigame until 100k score and she will want to fight demons, if I remember correctly

3.00 star(s) 17 Votes