Ren'Py Completed Girls in the Big City [Final] [The Worst]

3.00 star(s) 17 Votes

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
and the forum is silent to that matter nobody answered so far , never get it how someone would rather direct people to another page where they may or may not get their questions answered instead of telling them what to do when they already bothered to write a reply (that is if they know what needs to be done themselves)
The thing is, I've never used the console myself, and I was hoping that the instructions on the page I directed you to could explain what you were doing wrong. I guess you can do what you always do when life gets tough, why don't you get your mommy to help you out? Hmm?

Ragnarok6699

Nov 2, 2017
The thing is, I've never used the console myself, and I was hoping that the instructions on the page I directed you to could explain what you were doing wrong. I guess you can do what you always do when life gets tough, why don't you get your mommy to help you out? Hmm?
lol so funny and unoriginal almost as if I'm reading chat of an angry polish kid after buffing my score on him in LoL ......... good times anyhow you can stop now found the solution few pages back here so thanks for "being helpfull"

BlackCoder1716

Jul 15, 2018
I'm stuck at a point in which Harley has to go to Black Market and it says Get Zoom as an ally but I can't figure out what to do.... Can anybody plz help? Thx In advance.

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
nope its zoom or whatever u named him there is scene with bum to in order to get that 1 u must lose fight with him try to have dianas horny lvl to max and lose to him at night
Ohh damn it, I wish it was the Bum , But is there also a vaginal with the Bum ? the one that I already unlocked is just anal after losing the fight

Reactions: Kame-Sennin

Pr0phet

Jan 13, 2018
hmm i dont know i dont have all scenes unlocked in gallery but i dont think that Bum has vaginal scene with Diana wish there was option to chose it just like with photo session 1

Reactions: Josh5000

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
How do people use the console in this game ? setting config_console = True doesnt work... once in game if you hit Shift + O all you do is break the game and it turns into some dumb "paint-looking program".

Reactions: johnjohn82
May 2, 2017
Everyone wonderinh how to get Zoom as an ally for Harley, you need to complete Raven's training, which means fucking her, and then going back to Skye and choosing to meditate again

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
If its full ww will take pics nude if she has her clothes removed she gets grope and loses fight

3.00 star(s) 17 Votes