Ren'Py Completed Girls in the Big City [Final] [The Worst]

3.00 star(s) 17 Votes

b1430219

Aug 11, 2018
Looking for help with the final gallery.
I've used the .sav and persistent files provided, putting them in both locations, but that's not unlocking anything, though I can load the save file, dated 30th May.
I've also used options.rpy (from the thread and one I've made myself) AND UnRen on fresh installs and all methods will either force an error on boot or fail to bring up either dev (Shift+D) or console (Shift+O). Panic screen is disabled.

Or, if someone could help with the scene numbers, that would be great also.
I've got 3, 8, 9, 10, 11, 15, 16, 17, 26, 33 (I assume it's HQ being eaten out by Hana), 39 (can't seem to obtain any more tapes after the Demon section is over) and 54.

Finally, after forcing Power Girl into the threesome, Zoom states he'll get Raven to help him the next day/night, but cycling through day and night and talking to her fails to do anything, and the quest log doesn't help.

Ragnarok6699

Nov 2, 2017
Click on 'Forum' on the header at the top of the page, scroll down to 'Discussion' and click on 'Tools & Tutorials', and click on the thread 'Enabling Developer & Command Consoles In Ren'py'. That'll explain what you needs to know, and if it doesn't makes sense, you can ask for help there!

Cheers!
and the forum is silent to that matter nobody answered so far , never get it how someone would rather direct people to another page where they may or may not get their questions answered instead of telling them what to do when they already bothered to write a reply (that is if they know what needs to be done themselves)

Hryme

Aug 15, 2016
There is a simple reason for that. Now they will know where to look next time they need help.

Ragnarok6699

Nov 2, 2017
and there's also a simple reason i wrote what i wrote because none of the methods work it seems as the console is taken out of this game or maybe because game uses shift as control button so it isn't registered for opening console

3.00 star(s) 17 Votes