Ren'Py Completed Girls in the Big City [Final] [The Worst]

3.00 star(s) 17 Votes

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i go all the scene's but i don't now what to load them here are witch file and if i gave you one you would have my hero's/villain lol name

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
I just go easy to medaem then talk sky and she sould tell raven she needs sex with a man

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
For those of us who are not computer geniuses, how do you access the console? ~ doesn't seem to work. control O doesn't seem to work. What am I missing?

I'm tired of never having enough money to do anything
Click on 'Forum' on the header at the top of the page, scroll down to 'Discussion' and click on 'Tools & Tutorials', and click on the thread 'Enabling Developer & Command Consoles In Ren'py'. That'll explain what you needs to know, and if it doesn't makes sense, you can ask for help there!

Cheers!

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
I don't know about a walkthrough game is just go here do this and make share danna payes her rent stuff like that are was for me.

D

Deleted member 482284

How do you do the raven training? Theres a go easy on me message and nothing. Nothing happens when i click on the pussy

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
That's the sex scene and on that it should say pussy then below that some arrow keys click the arrow keys

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Lates see there is the scene were wonder woman place dice and eat's out stare and vesvera the grouping of wonder woman when she is nake aftwr her clothes are gone by the fighting scenes also theres the tspes harely gets from the ally fights and areana.
The photo shut lust must be full april in.the museam three scenes in diffrent parts rhe strip club power girl and starfire and raven then there is also sky and raven eating out each other and raven scenes and raven and wonder woman photo shot that the old man wants and the ritual at the end that's all i can rember right now

DarkTl

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Full walkthrough with all secrets is available on patreon. As far as I know, no other walkthroughs exist.

Reactions: craigtuckero

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Do you got to be a member to get the walk through and i have all the scenes ate there hiddin ones i don't have

3.00 star(s) 17 Votes