Ren'Py Completed Girls in the Big City [Final] [The Worst]

3.00 star(s) 17 Votes
Jul 5, 2017
everytime i open my game after uren and putting in the option file, it comes up with this error

File "game/code/locations/shop/stage_1.rpy", line 242: invalid syntax
$ skye.cg("point")

mdspt

Feb 21, 2018
Thank you. Question: "unicodedecodeerror 'utf8' codec can't decode byte 0x84 in position 9 invalid start byte" how solve this problem ? This error appear when I start use "shift+O" console to change value of HP, money, etc.
No idea, I never got that error. If you post full stack trace we might get an idea. If you've been editing files and stuff try to start from scratch.

everytime i open my game after uren and putting in the option file, it comes up with this error

File "game/code/locations/shop/stage_1.rpy", line 242: invalid syntax
$ skye.cg("point")
Ah yes I forgot about this one, delete the backslash at the end of the previous line. You don't need to unren if you're using my options.rpy, renpy will automatically use the one outside the archive.

Muchos

May 31, 2017
That wasn't directed to you, no worries.

We had a poll about adding additional scenes, and Burns lost it. But his placeholder remained.
It's not the last update of the game, we'll remove it in the future.
That explains, I just found out about this game. Thanks for the reply. It's nice to see involved devs, you wil have my pledge.

Oct 17, 2017
Save is working, but the gallery is still closed :(
The problem is that there are two save locations for this game.

You also need to have those save files in the secondary folder. Hit your start menu, type run and hit enter. Type %appdata% into that box and hit enter. Go to the roaming folder, then to the renpy folder. You should see a folder stating something along the lines of GiBC. Go into that folder and delete old saves, then paste in the posted saves.

Make sure you delete the numbers, underscore, and .sav off of the persistent.

Reactions: Mchammer22

Jonboy72

Jun 20, 2018
That's not wise. We never released it on android officially, and those who tried to play android version couldn't beat it, simply because people who ported the game didn't adapt minigames at all.
OK thanx anyway

Foxial Kidsia

Sep 29, 2017
Can someone help, I'm stuck. I've got Harley doing her thing in the black market but I click explore it says I need help from someone that knows about demons, Tip Switch to Zoom to get an ally for Harley. IT WON'T SO MUCH AS FUCKING LET ME SUGGEST HELPING HARLEY AT ALL WHEN I SWITCH TO ZOOM! Please can anyone tell me what I need to do to continue the story along?

Reactions: attenyou34

leugim

Dec 30, 2017
sure hope the game gets more updates with more content and animated scenes! really like the mentality behind the whole project and the dc / marvel hentai game theme is really underexploited that these devs explored quite well

Reactions: NoOne

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
mhhh try talking to the bum as harley see if that work's if not have you got all raven's scenes.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
True but not much out there for super heroin's i mean weres love for those strong hot bombshell's you know it's like no one cares. Sure batman rhis superman that never hear about the ladys much.

Vitor H

Mar 10, 2018
Can someone help, I'm stuck. I've got Harley doing her thing in the black market but I click explore it says I need help from someone that knows about demons, Tip Switch to Zoom to get an ally for Harley. IT WON'T SO MUCH AS FUCKING LET ME SUGGEST HELPING HARLEY AT ALL WHEN I SWITCH TO ZOOM! Please can anyone tell me what I need to do to continue the story along?
Same problem

3.00 star(s) 17 Votes