• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

Ren'Py Completed Girls in the Big City [Final] [The Worst]

3.00 star(s) 17 Votes

gmanpromo

Aug 8, 2017
Manual way:

1. Use unren
2. Run game once to decompile .rpy files then close game
3. Edit options.rpy
3a. Around line 35 change the config.developer and config.console to True (capital T is important)
3b. Add this code at the top of the file (fixes some bugs that trigger in developer mode only)
Code:
screen debug:
    pass
3c. Under the config.keymap['panic_screen'] line (around line 19) remove the shift + o from the list, or delete the whole line althogether.

Slacker way:

Uploaded my own working options.rpy if you cba to do it yourself. Extract the zip to the "GirlsInTheBigCity\game" folder.
Thanks for not only explaining but letting us be slackers at the same time =D

Reactions: Chromakey and mdspt

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Manual way:

1. Use unren
3. Edit options.rpy
3a. Around line 35 change the config.developer and config.console to True (capital T is important)
3b. Add this code at the top of the file (fixes some bugs that trigger in developer mode only)
Code:
screen debug:
    pass
3c. Under the config.keymap['panic_screen'] line (around line 19) remove the shift + o from the list, or delete the whole line althogether.

Slacker way:

Uploaded my own working options.rpy if you cba to do it yourself. Extract the zip to the "GirlsInTheBigCity\game" folder.
{PeggyBlackett bows low in awe and gratitude}

Yuzin Suzuki

May 12, 2018
How do I get console command to work? Whenever I enable it, it doesn't let me use shift + o and whenever panic mode is on it does let me use shift + o but it turns the app into a fake paint thing that won't close unless I end task by task manager almost like a virus. Any help?

Heavyfire

Mar 6, 2017
Manual way:

1. Use unren
3. Edit options.rpy
Code:
screen debug:
    pass

Slacker way:

Options file works perfectly and I have access to the console again. Thank you for helping everyone out.

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
I found one bug.

At night when having fun I kept on touching her panties until I stopped (the love meter wasn't full yet)

Suddenly the scene ended and Superwoman said she wasn't happy and I couldn't see my mouse anymore.

mdspt

Feb 21, 2018
help with the money commend :) please
money and lust:
Code:
ww.money = 100000
ww.lust = 100
ultra high hp for the raven minigame:
Code:
raven.max_stats['hp'] = 1000000
one hit on the harleyquin grid minigame (case sensitive, make sure it's exactly the same. Capital HQ and capital H on Homerun)
Code:
store.grid_battle_skills['HQ Homerun'].power = 1000
it resets, you can make it permanent by editing game\code\be\grid_skills.rpy and changing the power values on the bottom of the file, or just open console again and press up

Reactions: lordowl92

papragu

Jul 17, 2017
So i am stuck with harley at teaming up with zoom in the blackmarket. "hint:switch to zoom to get help" I switch to zoom, nothing happens. Also stuck at the task "Train more with Zoom in raven's room" went through all animations in Training and Advanced Training, no progress at all.

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
Oh for fuck sake... I have to go through that ridiculous mini game for Raven again??

EdgyPinkDude

Jul 29, 2017
Hey I put it in the save file and deleted the persistence but the save wont come up. any suggestion?
download both the save file and the persistant file
Move both files to the save folder in the game folder.
Delete the .sav on the persistant file
Start the game up.

SnubbLR

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
So i am stuck with harley at teaming up with zoom in the blackmarket. "hint:switch to zoom to get help" I switch to zoom, nothing happens. Also stuck at the task "Train more with Zoom in raven's room" went through all animations in Training and Advanced Training, no progress at all.
I am stuck at the same place. Can't find an ally for Harley.

Also in Ravens room I cant get anything but lesbian action... Not sure what to do now

davos99

Aug 8, 2017
Manual way:

1. Use unren
3. Edit options.rpy
Code:
screen debug:
    pass

Slacker way:

Thank you!

Mchammer22

Jul 30, 2017
Did everything as you wrote and the gallery is still closed. Maybe somehow you can transfer the archive game with unlock gallery?

3.00 star(s) 17 Votes