Ren'Py Completed Girls in the Big City [Final] [The Worst]

3.00 star(s) 17 Votes

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
No more console?? Tried it and some picture popped up and I had to close the game to get rid of it:confused:

Umaru-chan

Aug 12, 2016
So we have to play through the whole game to get to part 2 or can you skip?

Edit: Confirmed can't skip to part 2, ugh this is a long game so i'll have to get around to it eventually.

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
This game got finished fast, it was just the other day i was giving a try on it, very cool game, thank you.

Reactions: Fed

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Wait what? It got finished already? I hope they didnt rushed it, because the game is good.

Reactions: Fed

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
I don´t get it, last time i tried this game i could use console normally, but it does not work anymore, i tried using UnRen and even tried enabling it manually, still Shift+O does not work ( only brings panic mode window, had to disable it until i figured you can get out of there with Q key ), the config file spoke something about using a key for console, but nothing i tried works, i only assume that the creator changed the way console works and im having trouble accessing it with my keyboard. I tried searching in this topic too but nothing helps, only people posting codes or teaching what i already tried.

Reactions: scripterforlife
3.00 star(s) 17 Votes