Ren'Py Completed Girls in the Big City [Final] [The Worst]

3.00 star(s) 17 Votes

kekasaurus

Jan 23, 2018
Just tried this game out for the first time and I'm quite charmed by it. The illustrations even have the little dots like the old comics used to have!

Night

Nov 7, 2016
Girls in The Big City 1.1 Full Release is out for 5$ backers, 1.2 full unlocked version for 10$ backers. wasn't paying to much attention to it but seem worth a look now that it's finished.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
You seem well informed. Source? :rolleyes:
kinda follow you up during baberunner time... the second statement is from the incident of breeding season... it is quite well known how they got split up cause ownership and stuff

DarkTl

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Then you got a wrong impression during the following up. Missing teammates (not sure which one you mean, but all of them) can't claim anything.

Reactions: NoOne and TheWorst

TheWorst

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
I can hereby confirm what @DarkTl said, no one can claim anything.
This situation is nothing like Breeding Season's, if anything because I can't self-blackmail myself with my own art.

ShadowSamurai

Oct 4, 2017
I can hereby confirm what @DarkTl said, no one can claim anything.
This situation is nothing like Breeding Season's, if anything because I can't self-blackmail myself with my own art.
i mean,you could try to blackmail yourself,probably wouldnt work but hey,if you dont try it,you know ?

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
i guess its more of an agreement between you guys, but breeding season handled it badly... the main guy just handover most copyright to other guy

JackHammer

May 30, 2017
How do you get the very last gallery scene, #54? Got the Zoom/April scene, finished the game, which unlocked a TON of gallery scenes, but one left! I think it's bum/WW, but no idea how to get it.

EDIT: Never mind, I found it. You have to lose to bum in a fight, and choose WAIT instead of SAVE. Had to start a new game. Bum was incapable of beating me.

ShadowSamurai

Oct 4, 2017
The fact that it is a "Complete" game... now
View attachment 126002
And the DL has been live since the 16th for $5 & $10
Isn't helping with my excitement.
it'll be posted here eventually,i'd like to have it as well but as i said,patience is a virtue,most things are eventually posted here,whether it's a day,a week,a month or so after it's been made available.

3.00 star(s) 17 Votes