Ren'Py Completed Girls in the Big City [Final] [The Worst]

3.00 star(s) 17 Votes

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
So does the game end after the sex scene between zoom and WW because it says to go give the artifact to Skye but theres no option at the shop to do so
I was wondering the same thing myself. I've switched to every character (so far that I have)- Wonder Woman, Zoom, April, and Harl. I have visited all available locations- both day and night.

Thanos247

Devourer of Worlds
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
Does Zoom always save Diana from the guy in the alley or is there a way to get him to not interfere?

Brololol

Oct 19, 2017
ok, so I've got the bombs but can't proceed cause Harley need some help and it tells me to finish the raven traning. I'm sure I've finished it. (atleast I believe cause I've got the scenes for advanced training and when I talk with her I get no new info) so how do I progress?

Korr

Jun 28, 2017
Ur right, change log is wrong, it works at least with chapter 3 version finished u just have to activate the stone to continue...
If you mean the completed artifact of Rathi, iYou use it, have sex with Wonder Woman once, an the Zoom mentions that he should go to (not sure if it is his office or Diana´s apartment) at night.

But after that, I got nothing. Is it the end of the update?

Reactions: Brololol

bael132

Jul 7, 2017
Are you sure, that gallery unlocks via saves? Besides, I didn't bother searching everything much, I just used some code to unlock the whole gallery and see if I missed anything important.
Edit.
Try it, see if it helps you. But I doubt it.
Edit 2.
unlock_all() Is the one I used, if I'm not mistaken. I've got a couple of errors when I tried it, but somehow got everything unlocked.
when i load this one i just return to the menu part and nothing changed

DarkSouls40k

Jan 14, 2018
If you mean the completed artifact of Rathi, iYou use it, have sex with Wonder Woman once, an the Zoom mentions that he should go to (not sure if it is his office or Diana´s apartment) at night.

But after that, I got nothing. Is it the end of the update?
This update quite short, I dont recall the exact order or every little step but goes something like this:

From end of chapter 3
- use artifact says to go to speak with skye,
- Skye asks to work at nightclub (unlocked)
- Nightclub starfire says u have to be a duo, ask Harley
- Grind the nightclub till ur done
- Talk to skye again, do the demon fight,
- Sex with zoom to charge artifact, after which he says to speak with Skye and I suppose content ends there since skye has no option to advance
(Optional ?) Changing to zoom has some raven / starfire action after nightclub event ended

May 7, 2017
Well...today ive decided to give this game a try - and finally i got smth that looks like a game, it has well written story and its progression, nice dialogues and artstyle, decent amount of minigames which dont irritates you and well designed, and most of all - you can play it and move along the story without any walkthrough, everything is well explained and there is no grinding. So, as ive already told - the game is cool, it became my second favorite one (after kingdom of deception) among VNs with original artwork. Good luck to the devs, you guys have done a great job.

Reactions: anchorman

M'aiq

Donor
Mar 23, 2017
Good story, good arts, but mini-games grinding is shit. Just add Skip button.

3.00 star(s) 17 Votes