Ren'Py Completed Girls in the Big City [Final] [The Worst]

3.00 star(s) 17 Votes

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Wait, wait, wait- did I read that correctly? I can treat women with "respect" in a game? Surely you jest or the acid is just kicking in... That cannot be what it says. *rub eyes and reads again* What a breath of fresh air this is going to be. :)

Jun 2, 2017
Wait, wait, wait- did I read that correctly? I can treat women with "respect" in a game? Surely you jest or the acid is just kicking in... That cannot be what it says. *rub eyes and reads again* What a breath of fresh air this is going to be. :)

Aw, yeah, can't fucking wait to see that hardcore action... I am such a shameless, degenerate pervert. Truly, this is the only place that I belong. /s

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Well, this is yet another grind-y game... Hooray. I love a game where I make just enough money to pay rent only to have to make enough money to pay rent again only to have to.....

It would also be nice if there was a way to skip over some of these H-scenes- after a while, it just becomes too much rinse'n'repeat- especially more so if they do nothing to advance the plot/story.

I really like the art style, the comics graphics, and the story isn't too bad- but, c'mon- the outfits and the cards are just way too much money (considering you only get $5.00 each time you win the dice game). Really?

Switching between the characters is a nice feature- but after a while, it just becomes tedious.

I really want to like this game, but I can't justify playing it for 5 hours just to earn enough money to buy a sock. :)

Reactions: selectivepaperclip

Umaru-chan

Aug 12, 2016
Is the end of the current version after Zoom and Diana have sex to charge the artifact? The game directed me to goto Skye but theres no option at the shop.

DarkSouls40k

Jan 14, 2018
Previous saves dont work ? After so many times ? Just giving up on this till final release or developer implements a way to not waste a ton of time getting back to where we finished...

Umaru-chan

Aug 12, 2016
how did you get that far,i cant get past kori telling me about bunny suits
Previous saves dont work ? After so many times ? Just giving up on this till final release or developer implements a way to not waste a ton of time getting back to where we finished...
I should say that I did too ignore the use a new save file, but has anyone gotten past where I said? As for raigaki, if I remember correctly you have to go talk to Harley at the beach (put bikini on)

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Okay, I'm kinda stuck.
Harley keeps saying that she needs to talk to someone who knows something about demons...
It says to "finish Raven's training"- HOW do you know when Raven's training is finished? I've gone the HJ, BJ, and "naughty-time" (both ways), but there's no indication that it's over. I also HAD to use the cheats just to get past those grind-y meditation sequences...

I've switched to every character (so far that I have)- Wonder Woman, Zoom, April, and Harl. I have visited all available locations- both day and night.

How are you supposed to get any further with no discernible quest log and/or hints?

Any info is appreciated. :)

3.00 star(s) 17 Votes