Ren'Py Completed Girls in the Big City [Final] [The Worst]

3.00 star(s) 17 Votes

PULALAU1

Oct 13, 2017
Just dodge the guards attacks, you get three options - head, torso and legs, you can easily beat them all without taking a hit. Also, let them catch you in every room, there are three different scenes in the museum and I think you can't get them afterwards.
hey dude can you help me , how i finis the raven trains ?

Joe Banana

Feb 5, 2018
hey dude can you help me , how i finis the raven trains ?
If I remember correctly, you just keep playing the mini game and upgrading her. And I think you could get a scene with her and Diana from the other mini game with the drinking, I believe it was part of a Christmas update.

t_jay17

Aug 24, 2016
How do I complete Raven's training? I had Raven lick Skye and Skye lick Raven. I completed all 3 difficulties in the meditation and it still isnt finished?

Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
can you post your full save? I missed all the aipril stuff and really can't be arsed to go through that again
Are you sure, that gallery unlocks via saves? Besides, I didn't bother searching everything much, I just used some code to unlock the whole gallery and see if I missed anything important.
Edit.
Try it, see if it helps you. But I doubt it.
Edit 2.
unlock_all() Is the one I used, if I'm not mistaken. I've got a couple of errors when I tried it, but somehow got everything unlocked.

Reactions: joooojooo

kenny

Aug 5, 2016
Are you sure, that gallery unlocks via saves? Besides, I didn't bother searching everything much, I just used some code to unlock the whole gallery and see if I missed anything important.
Edit.
Try it, see if it helps you. But I doubt it.
Edit 2.
unlock_all() Is the one I used, if I'm not mistaken. I've got a couple of errors when I tried it, but somehow got everything unlocked.
thanks, unlock_all() helped.

Grifter

Feb 1, 2018
Hello, i have one question, how can i change my key bidings? My right arrow is smashed after a long Tekken tournament, and i can't train Raven bcs i lack mobility. Can anyone give me a hand?

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
This game is much better than I expected, with the exception of the meditation minigame. That one was advanced bullshit.

Oh, and it'd be nice if the explosives seller would say "sorry, you need $3k" instead of stonewalling you when you don't have enough money.

Reactions: B_Ouji

TheWorst

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
Maybe becouse it is not an XBOX/PS3 controller.
Yup, it's likely to be the reason. I've personally tested Xbox controller and it works just fine.
Like @DarkTl said, we couldn't test compatibility on a larger variety of controllers, sorry. :(

Oh, and it'd be nice if the explosives seller would say "sorry, you need $3k" instead of stonewalling you when you don't have enough money.
While I understand H-flicks dialogues are boring to read, what you ask for it's already there at least twice:

(from script) said:
$ hana.expr("neut_r1_n_n")
hana "It'll be 3000$."
$ hana.cg(["explain"])
hana "Stealing from army is very difficult. Still 3000$."

Reactions: PLSENDMYLIFE

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
While I understand H-flicks dialogues are boring to read, what you ask for it's already there at least twice:
I probably clicked past the first one, but that second one looks like what I was asking for. Unfortunately, it won't show up after you have access to (insufficient) cash - the "talk" button simply does nothing. You just have to get enough money for the Hana interaction(s) to start working again.

icemantis99

Aug 13, 2017
The Hana fight is buggy- my save it's literally unwinnable. I can stun her, but my attacks still do little or no damage to her- Diana is level 5, and if I use all of the stun items and health repairs and get lucky I *might* take an 8th of Hanas health out.

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
The Hana fight is buggy- my save it's literally unwinnable. I can stun her, but my attacks still do little or no damage to her- Diana is level 5, and if I use all of the stun items and health repairs and get lucky I *might* take an 8th of Hanas health out.
Odd - I beat her at level 5 or 6 with just two items and a few punches.

TheWorst

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
the "talk" button simply does nothing. You just have to get enough money for the Hana interaction(s) to start working again.
Hm. Lack of info is something I personally hate in games too (especially if no Quest log is present), so I'm gonna investigate this.

The Hana fight is buggy- my save it's literally unwinnable.
Make sure you're playing latest public version (you can get it from ).

3.00 star(s) 17 Votes