Ren'Py Completed Girls in the Big City [Final] [The Worst]

3.00 star(s) 17 Votes

Umaru-chan

Aug 12, 2016
Is there a cheat command for editing the Raven mini game score? That game is just infuriating.

EDIT: Nevermind, found it in dev menu

tania

Jun 30, 2017
after fight the bum with xmas outfit, opening the items(to use bottle) menu with give error and cant role back.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
these harley fights are driving me nuts...stuck on the fight with the 3 thugs:frown::evilupset:

HSarajevo

Jun 5, 2017
I'm missing a lot of pics in the gallery, anyone got a walkthrough or something, maybe i've missed something.
Sorry for my bad english

ShadowSamurai

Oct 4, 2017
really enjoying this update,allways happy to see power girl in a game,but my favourite part has to be harley,allways had such a crush on harley,so her being in the game,and in her suicide squad outfit as well makes me happy

tania

Jun 30, 2017
I'm missing a lot of pics in the gallery, anyone got a walkthrough or something, maybe i've missed something.
Sorry for my bad english
I unlock all, didnt do anything special, just do harley mission, play in arena with harley to get tapes to unlock the 3 pictures, train raven, have fun with harley and the girl at the gim, do all the bum sex with harley, do all the power girl sex-ed thing.

Sarducci

Nov 27, 2017
So, color me confused. I see people talking about "Power Girl", "demon hunting" and "finishing Raven's training" but I'm not seeing anything like that in the game itself. In fact, after finishing the heist with April the game declared itself completed...

Brololol

Oct 19, 2017
Is there any walkthrough or something? cause I kinda bought everything available from stores, got lust up from ww up to sex scenes doing photos, unlocked raven and farmed the Minigame but nothing else happens.

ShadowSamurai

Oct 4, 2017
gallery wise,i have everything apart from the first 3 things,the first thing on the 4th row and the first thing on the 9th row,i have pretty much everything else.

anyone know what it is i'm missing ?

LaterGater

Nov 20, 2016
gallery wise,i have everything apart from the first 3 things,the first thing on the 4th row and the first thing on the 9th row,i have pretty much everything else.

anyone know what it is i'm missing ?
What's the second thing on the 9th row? its the only one I'm missing.

The first three are lesbian scenes from the shop, 4th row is groping by the hobo guy during fight, first thing 9th row is from the christmas event.

Reactions: ShadowSamurai
3.00 star(s) 17 Votes