Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
could you tell us the command? i can't find it
ww.money=xx
ww.exp=xx
ww.lust=xx
ww.hp=xx
raven.total_score_points=xx(raise it to like, 100k to unlock everything after you beat the mini game on easiest difficulty(correction, in order to unlock everything, you need to play it every time, to unlock new meditation/energy restoration thing)
raven.score_points=xx(upgrade points, increase hp, energy, etc)
raven.speed= xx
raven.energy= xx
Don't level up Raven's energy and hp too much(via in-game upgrade). 200 hp and energy should be fairly enough for any fights. Why not level up to stupid amounts? It's quite possible, that Raven will have a losing scene, just like April in the Museum.
Edit.
Also, ww.hp=xx and pretty much any console commands resets fights(haven't tested it with mini game), so if you're not pleased with the outcome(let's say you fight Hana and you want to get her naked for some tongue action, but she didn't get stunned by shocker or got your clothes ripped in pieces very quickly), you can just stomp ww.hp=200 into console and it will reset the fight and items you have.

tania

Jun 30, 2017
It's quite possible, that Raven will have a losing scene, just like April in the Museum.
Edit.
Also, ww.hp=xx and pretty much any console commands resets fights...
Raven dont have losing scene like april(is this update, dont know in the future), i tested losing all her fights and didnt get nothing.
And yes, ww.hp and ww.energy comand will reset fights.

gallery wise,i have everything apart from the first 3 things,the first thing on the 4th row and the first thing on the 9th row,i have pretty much everything else.

anyone know what it is i'm missing ?
so, the 1º on 4th row is nº10 (fight grabs by bum and Hana when naked, takes a little patience due to repeats, best way to get the bum is to fight him at night where he's much, MUCH tougher.)
and 1º on 9th row is the xmas bottle that you win by defeating the bum with xmas outfit that appear wen Hana go to sleep and wake up with him knoking the door, but in this update i have error wen i open the inventory to use the bottle so, use the command "unlock_all()" should work

Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Raven dont have losing scene like april(is this update, dont know in the future), i tested losing all her fights and didnt get nothing.
And yes, ww.hp and ww.energy comand will reset fights.
"It's quite possible, that Raven will have a losing scene, just like April in the Museum."
I mean, you probably have seen a possessed guard waving his junk around in the fight, so it's quite obvious to me, that we will see it in the future.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
I've somehow managed to miss the Power girl scenes. I've unlocked her, had Dianna find the pink stone in the ally and then I can't seem to progress PG further.

I suspect I've clicked past something by accident and missed the clue/instruction. Anyone have any pointers?

Junior jack

May 25, 2017
ww.money=xx
ww.exp=xx
ww.lust=xx
ww.hp=xx
raven.total_score_points=xx(raise it to like, 100k to unlock everything after you beat the mini game on easiest difficulty(correction, in order to unlock everything, you need to play it every time, to unlock new meditation/energy restoration thing)
raven.score_points=xx(upgrade points, increase hp, energy, etc)
raven.speed= xx
raven.energy= xx
Don't level up Raven's energy and hp too much(via in-game upgrade). 200 hp and energy should be fairly enough for any fights. Why not level up to stupid amounts? It's quite possible, that Raven will have a losing scene, just like April in the Museum.
Edit.
Also, ww.hp=xx and pretty much any console commands resets fights(haven't tested it with mini game), so if you're not pleased with the outcome(let's say you fight Hana and you want to get her naked for some tongue action, but she didn't get stunned by shocker or got your clothes ripped in pieces very quickly), you can just stomp ww.hp=200 into console and it will reset the fight and items you have.

Where do I insert those codes? Cant see where in the game!

tania

Jun 30, 2017
I've somehow managed to miss the Power girl scenes. I've unlocked her, had Dianna find the pink stone in the ally and then I can't seem to progress PG further.

I suspect I've clicked past something by accident and missed the clue/instruction. Anyone have any pointers?
Theres other cristal at the gym. with two give it to raven to procede the quest.

Reactions: Nottravis

p22

Jun 21, 2017
How much content will I miss if I skip Raven mini-game?

I did enough to get next goal of 100,000.

nico9239

Jul 18, 2017
I tried changing config.console to True in renpy/common/00console.rpy, but as soon as i launch the game, an error comes

EDIT: nvm, found the problem

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Did not like the default that much, so I made this image into an icon to replace it.
Honeyview_map_portrait.png

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
So can someone explain to me where in development this is ? I remember when I played it last it went to right after the museum. There was still the issue of the money-dept with Diana and obviously everything after this.

On the Patreon it sounded like this game is almost finished, but I kind of can't see that. So either the devs just wanted to end it and left a lot of potential things open or I'm missing something.

Would be great if someone who knows more about this could clear that up for me

3.00 star(s) 17 Votes