Ren'Py Completed Girls in the Big City [Final] [The Worst]

3.00 star(s) 17 Votes

DarkTl

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
I guess you'll get only the simple 1$ version, without built-in cheats/pdf manual.

ZSK16B

Jun 18, 2018
Lol, the irony :oops:
Ну, извини. После Dahr'а даже клятый бакс если и закину, то только на LnP, или Corruption.

My humble "thank you".

P.S. LoL:
*** Error in `/home/***/Games/GirlsInTheBigCity-pc/lib/linux-x86_64/GiBC': realloc(): invalid pointer: 0x0000000006ba4a61 ***

doavkiller

Jul 13, 2017
My humble "thank you".

Буду благодарен, если поделишься сейвом, начиная с конца 4-й главы, а то заного перепроходить очень как впадлу, а со старыми сейвами постоянно крашится игра

DarkTl

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Jokes aside, we have no means to test the game on Linux, especially on all its variations.

But it's internal renpy error that has nothing to do with the game itself.

So it's not something that can be fixed on our end anyway. Either the issue is in renpy, or in your OS.

Reactions: TheWorst

ZSK16B

Jun 18, 2018
Jokes aside, we have no means to test the game on Linux, especially on all its variations.

But it's internal renpy error that has nothing to do with the game itself.

So it's not something that can be fixed on our end anyway. Either the issue is in renpy, or in your OS.
Ok, i'll try to get into this in a couple of hours. Maybe, just maybe it's a problem in my current system. Though, for example, Good girl gone bad 0.18, Game of whores 1.1.4, Hard Exam (completed), Kelly Family (completed) do work without any failure.

DarkTl

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Then it can be renpy. I built the game in the last version, which may not be used yet by other games.

That being said, so far no one else reported about such an error.

Reactions: TheWorst
3.00 star(s) 17 Votes