Ren'Py Completed Girls in the Big City [Final] [The Worst]

3.00 star(s) 17 Votes

zqsbunny

Jul 29, 2018
I playing BIGC use android...and i cant find the kypro...What must i do to get the kypro..DO Console command only avaiable in window.If it can on android could someone give me app that can make it work.BTW i new guy found this site like about week maybe.I join in coz i just found out the adult game.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
If you looking for the kryton use wonder womans obsrvasen card and you will have to talk to sky for her to poower it up then look in the ally and gym

D

Deleted member 482284

How do I get more money using Save game editor? It returns to original value even after changing the money

zqsbunny

Jul 29, 2018
If you looking for the kryton use wonder womans obsrvasen card and you will have to talk to sky for her to poower it up then look in the ally and gym
yes i alr did that obsever card os green so do alley spot but i still yet cant find kyrpo.i alr done that..it only say This observer card is green that all.when i click the green icon it just show the room same as like normal one..so i dont understand what must i do to get kyrpo

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
If sky power it up you should be able to find it look in the door way of thr ally and the fan in the gym if not then something is off

zqsbunny

Jul 29, 2018
zoom say that he need the third kypro before Zoom get scene Threesome with raven and power girl.Do we need find third kypro or power girl scene finish just like that???and also anyone know other scene for april.I already got 3 scene for the mesuem and beach...Do april have other scene..And syke we dont really have sex scene with her right??

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
So... uuuh... I finally got around playing this update, and its supposed to finish, but there are still places that tell you that are still in development? wat

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
apil only has 5 scenes 3 in the museam one with wonder woman and the very last one is at the end of the game

Mchammer22

Jul 30, 2017
The problem is that there are two save locations for this game.

You also need to have those save files in the secondary folder. Hit your start menu, type run and hit enter. Type %appdata% into that box and hit enter. Go to the roaming folder, then to the renpy folder. You should see a folder stating something along the lines of GiBC. Go into that folder and delete old saves, then paste in the posted saves.

Make sure you delete the numbers, underscore, and .sav off of the persistent.
Thanks. I unlocked gallery))

DrackDrap

Aug 13, 2017
So what are all the console commands? Is there just ones to unlock the gallery, mess with lust and hp, and the minigame ones?

Grifter

Feb 1, 2018
Yo, i am stuck when Hana asks Diana to get some sportswear. How do i get those? Its been 50 days already, and idk what to do.
Thanks in advance

3.00 star(s) 17 Votes