Ren'Py Completed Girls in the Big City [Final] [The Worst]

3.00 star(s) 17 Votes

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
While pressing Shift+O nothing happens, but console is activatet via UnRen. Any ideas?
If you used UnRen and nothing happened, you have to do it manually. game\options.rpy. If the code isn't there, add it.
Code:
init 1000 python:
    config.developer = True
    config.console = True

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
I tried for like 2 hours to get the console to work I press the shift+o after enabling and nothing happens
Find the code in "options.rpy" most resembling this and replace it with this.
Code:
config.keymap['panic_screen'] = ['q', 'Q']

Reactions: Jallio

Nabiraba

Apr 18, 2018
I'm stuck on mission : Train more with Lucifer on Raven's room.
I've fucked Raven like 30x and nothing happened.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
I'm stuck on mission : Train more with Lucifer on Raven's room.
I've fucked Raven like 30x and nothing happened.
Pretty sure you need to train more or fuck more, something was said about it in the thread a while ago.

Jallio

Nov 25, 2018
Find the code in "options.rpy" most resembling this and replace it with this.
Code:
config.keymap['panic_screen'] = ['q', 'Q']
I've done that, I've added the console manually and set their values to true. Q gives me the paint screen but shift + O does it still. Any idea what may be the problem?

Reactions: Mr Anonymous Or Not

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
I've done that, I've added the console manually and set their values to true. Q gives me the paint screen but shift + O does it still. Any idea what may be the problem?
You need to change that code so that shift O doesn't activate the panic screen.

Jallio

Nov 25, 2018
Try swapping these 4 to False.
View attachment 274730
So, I think I know what is happening. The game may be running on 2 different options.rpy; the file that comes with the game (hasn't been edited) and one that I downloaded from this forum (edited). Thing is, when I use UnRen to decompile the default options.rpyc, this error pops up when I try to run the game: error.PNG

This is the code in context: aaaaaah.PNG

Thanks in advance.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Dunno what is wrong with yours, mine is the same code.
1554337048615.png
If you can't fix it, extract the archive again in a new folder(don't just overwrite what you have already) and try using unren again.

Jallio

Nov 25, 2018
Dunno what is wrong with yours, mine is the same code.
View attachment 275224
If you can't fix it, extract the archive again in a new folder(don't just overwrite what you have already) and try using unren again.
It still doesn't work :/
Your options.rpy work, right? Can you send me your options.rpyc file? maybe if I change the rpyc without decompiling it could work

edit: maype the code.rpa could be the problem, even if I change the rpyc file, the original code will remain in the rpa, will it not?

3.00 star(s) 17 Votes