Ren'Py Completed Girls in the Big City [Final] [The Worst]

3.00 star(s) 17 Votes

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
It still doesn't work :/
Your options.rpy work, right? Can you send me your options.rpyc file? maybe if I change the rpyc without decompiling it could work

edit: maype the code.rpa could be the problem, even if I change the rpyc file, the original code will remain in the rpa, will it not?
My files are unedited bar the change from UnRen and the panic button change.
I do get this error on startup but it can be ignored.
1554354505131.png

Reactions: Jallio

Jallio

Nov 25, 2018
Dunno what is wrong with yours, mine is the same code.
View attachment 275224
If you can't fix it, extract the archive again in a new folder(don't just overwrite what you have already) and try using unren again.
OK! I managed to fix it. The error was actually on line 241, notice how my code has the backwards slash, while yours doesn't. Turns out this error was already assesed in this thread, I guess it's my bad.

Thank you for all your help!

Reactions: Skads

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
OK! I managed to fix it. The error was actually on line 241, notice how my code has the backwards slash, while yours doesn't. Turns out this error was already assesed in this thread, I guess it's my bad.

Thank you for all your help!
No worries, that's what the thread is here for.

Reactions: Jallio

Troll

Apr 22, 2017
This game just literally eats up time to enable console only in the vague hope of skipping retarded mini games...

Can someone post a moded version of it ? or a full save ?

Reactions: NotYourBiznes

erebus

Jan 2, 2018
how many times do i have to fucked raven?spend way too much time fucking her without advancing the game

ChipandChop

Jun 21, 2017
Sorry folks, but can somebody upload a modded version of this with a working console to cheat (because fuck grinding) included? Because i tried everything that was posted in few pages ago and not only nothing works but now i can't even start the game.

NotYourBiznes

Apr 2, 2019
This game just literally eats up time to enable console only in the vague hope of skipping retarded mini games...

Can someone post a moded version of it ? or a full save ?
Damn right. I spent an hour trying to make the console work. The stupid ass creator thinks it's funny.

Reactions: xfirstninx
3.00 star(s) 17 Votes