Ren'Py Completed Girls in the Big City [Final] [The Worst]

3.00 star(s) 17 Votes

TheWorst

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
In order to celebrate Ciri Trainer's , GIBC standard edition is now FOR FREE!
It includes all content except official built-in cheats (Patrons only).

Reactions: CptRexx

BigHoss369

Oct 14, 2018
In order to celebrate Ciri Trainer's , GIBC standard edition is now FOR FREE!
It includes all content except official built-in cheats (Patrons only).
For the 1.2 Full Unlocked version, is it just 1.1 with cheats or does it have extra content not available in 1.1?

Devilsraging

Sep 14, 2016
Hey, so I was playing this game and I tried using console cause why play fair right? Anyways I found out there was an anti cheat thing for this game. So I did a little research and rewrote some code for bypass. Idk if this old news but since i dont see it on the main page I thought why not share it with yall.

Just replace "code.rpa" in the "game" folder and you should be able to open console ingame with shift+O.

=========================================================

Girls in the Big City: Console Commands

To use console command for the game
In-game, you activate the console with Shift+O

Wonder Woman
ww.money=1000 / will get you 1000 money
ww.exp=10000 / will get you 10000 exp

Raven
raven.speed= 5 (max speed, but you can go further)
raven.energy= 10000 (should guarantee unlimited shield)
raven.total_score_points=xx
raven.score_points=xx

Azula02

Jul 13, 2017
Honestly it keeps telling me to switch to Zoom to get an ally for Harley but when i do everywhere is locked. can someone tell me what to do please

Last edited:
Reactions: ryu_kusanagi

Anorak

Feb 28, 2017
I press Shift+O, but I just get what I assume is the anti cheat screen. I did replace the code.rpa in the game folder with what Devilsraging posted, but I still get that screen. I just want to bypass that infuriating meditation minigame

Reactions: Mizore97

Anita Deek

Feb 14, 2018
I press Shift+O, but I just get what I assume is the anti cheat screen. I did replace the code.rpa in the game folder with what Devilsraging posted, but I still get that screen. I just want to bypass that infuriating meditation minigame
You could've gone some amount of pages back, I've uploaded it with working console. I'm not sure though if the saves are also in there so you can just delete the folder and use your own. I forgot - sue me.

Linking download again .

EDIT: For anyone wondering and for future reference: the reason, I think, most people couldn't get it to work was because this game was actually LINE sensitive in its files, so most of the required stuff you had to write into the configs made it skip a line or replace a line and the game tried to read code from the wrong line. I just used Notepad++ so it would get it all right.

RobbertSaxon

May 19, 2017
I can´t pass the Harley part. I get always defeated buy the three guy. Anyone can recomend me some tactic or any one have the save after the third fight?

P.S. Sorry for my bad english. I don´t have practice since... I can not remember when-

Azula02

Jul 13, 2017
Honestly can someone tell me what i'm doing wrong because i cannot switch to Zoom to get an ally for Harley because everything is locked.

SphereRMX

Jul 10, 2017
How do you get rid of the censor on Harley's tapes? I did her storyline but they're still kind of censored.

3.00 star(s) 17 Votes