Ren'Py Completed Girls in the Big City [Final] [The Worst]

3.00 star(s) 17 Votes

Su©ker

May 28, 2019
Need your help guys,I got stuck in one place with harley in the black market at night,and when i try to explore it says 'you need to take some ones help to fight with demons' and it also says 'switch to zoom' and I not understanding what to do next,so I thought to seek help from u guys,plz help me to get to the next scene of the game....I am expecting a reply and solution of this problem, I will be glad...

TALIKUZ

Jun 12, 2018
Need your help guys,I got stuck in one place with harley in the black market at night,and when i try to explore it says 'you need to take some ones help to fight with demons' and it also says 'switch to zoom' and I not understanding what to do next,so I thought to seek help from u guys,plz help me to get to the next scene of the game....I am expecting a reply and solution of this problem, I will be glad...
FIRST MY ENGLISH IS NOT GOOD
What I did is train Raven by doing the meditation minigame, you get up to 100,000 points "it is cumulative", once this is done Raven will appear as an ally to fight demons.

Reactions: Su©ker

TALIKUZ

Jun 12, 2018
How do you get rid of the censor on Harley's tapes? I did her storyline but they're still kind of censored.
first my english is not good.
you have to explore the black market several times, you will continue collecting tapes, I think there are four per tape.
EDIT
once the explorations are over you must continue with the fights in the arena, so you can complete the tapes.

Last edited:

gemini20xx

Oct 17, 2017
How do you unlock scene 10, 16, 17, and 18?
Pic 10 - just fight the bum, you'll need to repeat since its one of his grab pics - best do it at night when he's tougher.
Pics 16-18: be caught by guard in each section of museum heist, best way is to save between each section and throw the fights, then reload and get through each area straight after.

userrandy

Jan 8, 2020
I remember playing this game a couple years ago but don't remember there being any mind control, was that just not added in at that time?

Su©ker

May 28, 2019
FIRST MY ENGLISH IS NOT GOOD
What I did is train Raven by doing the meditation minigame, you get up to 100,000 points "it is cumulative", once this is done Raven will appear as an ally to fight demons.
Thank you TALIKUZ &or the hint,and I successfully completed the game...

Reactions: TALIKUZ

Roadwarrior

May 8, 2020
I'm playing this game on android, there are some code errors while I am playing with Harley, I can't battle in the black market, please help me to solve this

TALIKUZ

Jun 12, 2018
I'm playing this game on android, there are some code errors while I am playing with Harley, I can't battle in the black market, please help me to solve this
First of all my english is not good.
I do not know if it is forbidden to publish links, I apologize if it is so and ask that you notify me to delete this message.

Just like you, I played this game on android on a buggy port, but then I found a port that worked perfectly.

It also has a cheat so you can advance faster, well if you want.

Reactions: Yoshio8

Omar128

Feb 3, 2018
Hi, could you tell me how to get Diana in the black market "explore" mini game fights? I already have Harley, Raven, and Power Girl, and I have to fight to destroy the last piece of artifact.

I searched through the thread a lot but did not find this answer.

Thanks

Rexkmaik

Jul 11, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
error: Could not fetch native window

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\Admin\Desktop\renry\renpy-7\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
File "C:\Users\Admin\Desktop\renry\renpy-7\renpy\main.py", line 578, in main
File "C:\Users\Admin\Desktop\renry\renpy-7\renpy\main.py", line 143, in run
File "C:\Users\Admin\Desktop\renry\renpy-7\renpy\execution.py", line 908, in run_context
File "00start.rpyc", line 233, in script call
File "script.rpyc", line 41, in script
File "00start.rpyc", line 233, in script call
File "script.rpyc", line 41, in script
File "C:\Users\Admin\Desktop\renry\renpy-7\renpy\ast.py", line 1389, in execute
File "C:\Users\Admin\Desktop\renry\renpy-7\renpy\exports.py", line 1601, in with_statement
File "C:\Users\Admin\Desktop\renry\renpy-7\renpy\display\core.py", line 2251, in do_with
File "C:\Users\Admin\Desktop\renry\renpy-7\renpy\display\core.py", line 2665, in interact
File "C:\Users\Admin\Desktop\renry\renpy-7\renpy\display\core.py", line 1805, in start
File "C:\Users\Admin\Desktop\renry\renpy-7\renpy\display\core.py", line 2045, in set_mode
File "C:\Users\Admin\Desktop\renry\renpy-7\renpy\display\swdraw.py", line 769, in set_mode
File "src/pygame_sdl2/display.pyx", line 450, in pygame_sdl2.display.set_mode
File "src/pygame_sdl2/display.pyx", line 168, in pygame_sdl2.display.Window.__init__
error: Could not fetch native window

Can someone help?

arkidelphia

Aug 29, 2019
I just received the bomb upgrade for Harley, and I am trying to continue exploring the Black Market, but the game keeps saying I need to switch to Zoom to continue. But when I switch, I cant do anything? Does anyone know how to fix this?

Lailaisyours

Jul 5, 2020
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/code/locations/black_market/black_market.rpy", line 607, in <module>
  File "game/code/be/grid_core.rpy", line 627, in start_battle
  File "game/code/be/grid_core.rpy", line 1734, in main_loop
  File "game/code/be/grid_core.rpy", line 1376, in grid_story_mode
  File "game/code/be/grid_core.rpy", line 850, in spawn_character
TypeError: play() got multiple values for keyword argument 'loop'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "code/cg_scenes/april_guards.rpyc", line 1017, in script call
  File "code/cg_scenes/april_guards.rpyc", line 766, in script call
  File "code/cg_scenes/april_guards.rpyc", line 191, in script call
  File "code/locations/black_market/black_market.rpyc", line 607, in script
  File "C:\Users\Admin\Desktop\renry\renpy-7\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
  File "C:\Users\Admin\Desktop\renry\renpy-7\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
  File "game/code/locations/black_market/black_market.rpy", line 607, in <module>
  File "game/code/be/grid_core.rpy", line 627, in start_battle
  File "game/code/be/grid_core.rpy", line 1734, in main_loop
  File "game/code/be/grid_core.rpy", line 1376, in grid_story_mode
  File "game/code/be/grid_core.rpy", line 850, in spawn_character
  File "C:\Users\Admin\Desktop\renry\renpy-7\renpy\exports.py", line 3637, in play
TypeError: play() got multiple values for keyword argument 'loop'
Does anyone know what this means?
I got it after losing the right with the blue demon

Lailaisyours

Jul 5, 2020
Use a gamepad for her training then.
I'm sorry can you please tell me how to win the fight of harley and raven with 2 demons ,
I'm playing it on android and it gives me some bug report / error report every time I play that fight sequence.

3.00 star(s) 17 Votes