Xmoe22

Mar 26, 2022
I loved everything about this update ,we learned much about the back story of our green eyed witch

I can't wait to see what will happen to those two bitches who cut her arm
Hopefully the next update will see the inner beast teach them some manners

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Namco15

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
It's the mc, you haven't seen her, most likely because you didn't look at the memories of her first meeting with the Shadow.
Thank you. I don't remember this, I was probably to eager to see the update :) I'll have to go back.

[Edit] I can't find the choice to see Shadow's story.
[Edit 2] Silly me, I thought it was over after the woman in red was murdered and the next update was annouced.

Last edited:

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Got a suggestion to do a quick Mod for this game
(mostly added choice recommendations/WT for it)

===============================
Feb. 8, 2024
Updated my Mod for the new game version v0.4.5
===============================

Download Mod v0.4.5 (~2MB)
-

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.4.5 (~640MB)
-
Attention: if you used my previous port you must uninstall it first (old saves should be kept)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

some ingame pics of the Mod:
GiveMeASun_01.jpg GiveMeASun_02.jpg GiveMeASun_03.jpg GiveMeASun_04.jpg

Last edited:

Nekirom

Nov 16, 2022
Really wanted to like this game, but the pacing.... The beginning is great, but when the game suddenly just starts throwing tons of characters at me and flashbacks to different points in time introducing even more new characters it gets too confusing. I understand that it is the intention to give more info on those later, but unfortunately for me that is the point the story lost me, and that makes me sad because I think I might have really enjoyed the game otherwise. Its simply too much in a very short period of time.

Edit:
To clarify, its not only new characters but also names of clans, places, relations between characters etc. Think it would be really helpful to have some (ingame) encyclopedia to look stuff up, especially if the game goes for heavy story focus and a complex story.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ekzou and turbojoe

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021
Pretty big update and it was a banger!

Seeing some of the pieces coming together to unfold the story and get a better understanding of the motivations behind the actions of the chars had me hooked.
Also the Meg and Celeste "origin" story part is both cute and funny - and let's not forget the great sex scene at the end!

Fucking well done !

derp.jpg

• Red Heart
Reactions: Namco15

Namco15

LESS TALKING MORE RAIDING!
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2016
For those who have a hard time understanding history.

Of the trio among us

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes