meriantok

Jun 6, 2020
Wonderful game.. One of the most realistic hypnosis sesions in a game, great job so far. Every detail seems well polished, can't wait for more content!

Reactions: LAKueiJin

DJenser

May 8, 2018
Give or Take?

U know, Hamlet held a skull in his hands while posing a similar question?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What's the protag holding? a dildo? :D
Technically, Hamlet said "Alas, poor Yorick" while holding the skull. Personally, I think that would sound hilarious when holding a dildo.

• Haha
Reactions: Cliff_Edge

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
I'm honestly really liking this project and see a lot of potential and stuff but....I have to ask, is both the femdom routes going to go towards a what appears to be forced chastity route? Like I'm into femdom, but losing my right to beat my meat is not something I'm kosher with

dilbertini

Dec 17, 2019
I'm unsure of which path is the dominant one in the swimsuit club, is the chloë choices or the rachel choices or a mix?

Apr 28, 2020
I'm unsure of which path is the dominant one in the swimsuit club, is the chloë choices or the rachel choices or a mix?
it is not clear yet, Chloe looks more confident and talkative, and Rachel looks more shy, but it will be seen further, but so far there is still little content, meeting two new girls, a new club and a photo to choose from.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
it is not clear yet, Chloe looks more confident and talkative, and Rachel looks more shy, but it will be seen further, but so far there is still little content, meeting two new girls, a new club and a photo to choose from.
either way, those pictures/video of the "saving him" is clearly set up to be possible blackmail in the future

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LAKueiJin

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
This is actually quite good so far - the hypnosis scene and Elena were both great, and I also like both of the swimming club girls! (plus potentially the redhead that looked at MC in a way that scared him from the pool - she's unnamed so far but she has the potential of being a crueler domme) Does anyone know what happened with the 0.3 realease, seeing as at the end of the game we were told that the free version of it should have come out December 31st?

I'm honestly really liking this project and see a lot of potential and stuff but....I have to ask, is both the femdom routes going to go towards a what appears to be forced chastity route? Like I'm into femdom, but losing my right to beat my meat is not something I'm kosher with
I at least have the impression that the swimming club content is not necessarily going in a chastity direction, as Chloe especially seems to be frisky/like it even if you request she send you feet pics to jack off to, so I think she is likely dominant in a very playful way, not in the "I want you to only fap under my supervision" chastity way! :LOL: Rachel might be the same, but with her I'm less sure as she's shy and it's a bit of a trope in VNs to make shy girls possesive, which could lean towards chastity...

Dec 27, 2020
I have to write this as a warning for people who search for Maledom. This game is not a game for you.
Maledom route is a Joke. A blatant joke. And it is not even clear what the dominant choice is at times.

Oh, and there is a reason why we don't see the MC in the Preview Pictures:
Screenshot 2022-01-20 175403.jpg

Yes, that's what you play.

The MC has everything he needs as a Protagonist in a modern VN. He looks like a girl. He is smaller than the most girls.

Dominant choice leads to Vanilla scenes. With exception for one mind control scene.

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
Give or Take?

U know, Hamlet held a skull in his hands while posing a similar question.

What's the protag holding? a dildo? :D
Hamlet has two famous monologues and in one of them he has a skull in his right. So far, so good! But it's not the one where he asks his question! So even more far, but not so good any more. It's in the scene where he makes a joke about Yorick that he picks up a skull. But if I would ask 100 people if Hamlet has a skull in his hand when he ask "To be or not be?", I swear that 101 would say Yes! :ROFLMAO: " Alas, poor Yorick! I knew him, Horatio; a fellow of infinite jest, of most excellent fancy; he hath borne me on his back a thousand times; and now, how abhorred in my imagination it is! My gorge rises at it. Here hung those lips that I have kissed I know not how oft. Where be your gibes now? Your gambols? Your songs? Your flashes of merriment, that were wont to set the table on a roar? " He was the court jester.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I have to write this as a warning for people who search for Maledom. This game is not a game for you.
Maledom route is a Joke. A blatant joke. And it is not even clear what the dominant choice is at times.

Oh, and there is a reason why we don't see the MC in the Preview Pictures:
View attachment 1607423

Yes, that's what you play.

The MC has everything he needs as a Protagonist in a modern VN. He looks like a girl. He is smaller than the most girls.

Dominant choice leads to Vanilla scenes. With exception for one mind control scene.
Right? If you were never told who the MC was which one would you say is the male MC? Also a side note, with software as easy as Koikatsu for adding animations why make this a game of still images? Not that there is any lewd content to speak of in the 500+ MB.

screenshot.png

Dec 27, 2020
Right? If you were never told who the MC was which one would you say is the male MC? Also a side note, with software as easy as Koikatsu for adding animations why make this a game of still images? Not that there is any lewd content to speak of in the 500+ MB.

View attachment 1607566
If I did not play the game, I would say none of them. Seriously, he only divers from the girl by wearing trousers. That's all. I think every other girl is taller than him, but I am not sure anymore.

This is not the only Problem.
Screenshot 2022-01-22 182409.gif
Her blue arms are meant to be gloves but thanks to clipping it looks very strange.

The Premise is good, but the Dom part underperforms hugely.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
If I did not play the game, I would say none of them. Seriously, he only divers from the girl by wearing trousers. That's all. I think every other girl is taller than him, but I am not sure anymore.

This is not the only Problem.
View attachment 1610739
Her blue arms are meant to be gloves but thanks to clipping it looks very strange.

The Premise is good, but the Dom part underperforms hugely.
It looks like they didn't take the time to resize it to fit but using this software there is bound to be clipping somewhere. I also think they picked a color that's much to close to her skin. If I didn't know better I would say they used the tan lines for the skin and set it to blue. I did something similar with a brown and green color palette to make an earth elemental for something I'm working on.