• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
Has this been abandonned? There hasn's been a single post or update in more than a month, and if I go to the patreon link for illAdvised they seem to have a supporter page that just says " This patron isn’t supporting any creators at the moment.", not a creator one... :unsure:

It would be a shame if that's the case as it was a promising soft femdom game, and I loved both the girl that hypnotizes you and the duo from the swimming club. :(

Illuminati00

Oct 27, 2022
It is a real shame he stopped working on it, this game really had potential (not counting the mc model). Though this game helped confirm something for me. My favorite tags on this site has always been mind control, it's how I found it from the beginning. I enjoy the concept of mind control, and while I prefer male domination much more than female domination, I can play female domination mind control games if they are good. Though while playing through several games with the tag, I started to notice me enjoying the femdom mind control games much more. This I found strange as I know that I am much more attracted to dominating as opposed to being dominated, but playing through both hypnosis routes in this game made me realize why. Her hypnosis of you is 100% better done than you hypnotizing her. She describes what you should feel when standing in her presence, how you should see her, what you should and shouldn't do and what you want to get. You do very little of this, making her obedient through quite basic means instead of painting a picture of yourself and giving reasons. Thinking back on other games, this is usually the case there too. With games focusing on a female hypnotizing you the focus is usually places on how you see her and how you feel while games where you hypnotize is usually focused on them submitting, not how they would see you. Looking at this game you see her presenting herself as a succubus: tastefully seductive, a little taller than you and with an aura that makes you feel safe among other things, it paints a clear picture as to why you would submit to her. When hypnotizing her on the other hand, you make her (mentally) go into a sea and when she is fully emerged she feels pleasure. Afterward she says that she would not mind being hypnotized more if you make her feel that good. This route is a million times more disappointing, her domination of you builds her up as someone it is natural to follow, someone you are attracted to and someone you want to be praised by, your "domination" of her simply makes her feel pleasure so she asks you to do it again. This is the case in many games, where their motivation is either "I love the pleasure" or "You told me to obey when I was hypnotized". While the pacing was off, the way the female mind control was handled is how more male mind control should be handled.

I doubt anyone still has this game listed on their watch list, I just got saw it in a list and it reminded me how I thought when I first played it, finally voicing my opinion to the void. If anyone sees this, thank you for reading this little rant about how shitty male hypnosis games are.

Last edited: