Others Gl1tch Qu3st [v0.2.0] [Klest]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
banner_loop.gif

Overview:
Enter Relic Hunters Online - a notoriously challenging and pay-to-win full dive VRMMORPG.
But what if in character creation, a glitched secret class is selectable? What is "Zard"?!
Navigate through the world of the game and unlock [GM] powers, allowing you to manipulate the NPCs and other players to your whims... and maybe, just maybe, eventually transcend the digital world with your newfound power.

Note: This is a fully offline single player game. The "online" aspect is just a story element.

Thread Updated: 2023-12-19
Release Date: 2023-12-19
Developer: Klest
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -

intro1.png char_creation.png combat.png intro2.png trade.png combat2.png

Last edited:

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
klest the thread has been edited and moved to the games, congratulations for your game.

please submit to the Developers Badge, make a ticket here, And good Luck with your game Dev.

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Gl1tchQu3st-0.1.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Twistty and klest

klest

Game Developer
May 3, 2017
Thanks for the support all! This game is inspired by SAO (obviously), as well as every overpowered-MC manhwa, and gameplay wise I'd like it be a modern version of CoC (but without the CoC monster content) mixed with A Spell For All and Dungeons and Dragons. If that either entices or scares you, please check back from time to time

jjs12

Jul 4, 2019
found a bug, if you dual the blacksmith she shows up in corner and the MC does not show up on map and map is empty with nothing you can do except wiping the game and starting over. I did also try closing game and reloading it but it loaded to the locked battle screen. This looks like a good start to a great game, I hope to see it grow

Reactions: klest

klest

Game Developer
May 3, 2017
found a bug, if you dual the blacksmith she shows up in corner and the MC does not show up on map and map is empty with nothing you can do except wiping the game and starting over. I did also try closing game and reloading it but it loaded to the locked battle screen. This looks like a good start to a great game, I hope to see it grow
Thanks for the report! I should've made it less broken for the places that don't have defined battle maps yet. Will fix that in the next release

Elite8520

Jan 24, 2022
Anyone have a basic rundown of the controls. Can't seem to do anything in the first encounter after she attacks.

klest

Game Developer
May 3, 2017
Anyone have a basic rundown of the controls. Can't seem to do anything in the first encounter after she attacks.
All mouse based.
1. Click move to show valid move areas, basic attack to do a simple melee attack.
2. See on the grid where valid choices are highlighted (green for movement, red for attack target)

You can't win, so you can also just click "end turn" repeatedly to skip the fight.
1701899252619.png

klest

Game Developer
May 3, 2017
The combat map is not loading for me. How can I fix this?
Not too sure, I can't seem to reproduce the issue. Try CTRL-R and that may fix it. But if it's stuck on the loading spinner forever, there is some other issue. Could be corrupted download, could be something else. Would love to see if there's any console errors specific to you (view -> toggle developer tools), and then the errors if they exist would be to the right.

1702056040946.png

klest

Game Developer
May 3, 2017
...if this is offline why did it ask me for internet access?
Sorry, I didn't explain well in the description. This is an (basically a containerized web app) that uses some small online static resources (fonts, libraries, images) that the embedded chrome browser will fetch, which I'm realizing now is not ideal. For the next release I'll embed everything it needs within the app so that no initial download is required. I'm hoping to offer a purely website based version as well somewhere down the road once I figure out how to do cost effective hosting.

User1738

May 28, 2019
Not too sure, I can't seem to reproduce the issue. Try CTRL-R and that may fix it. But if it's stuck on the loading spinner forever, there is some other issue. Could be corrupted download, could be something else. Would love to see if there's any console errors specific to you (view -> toggle developer tools), and then the errors if they exist would be to the right.

View attachment 3155173
It was a corrupt download. I had originally used the workupload link. Redownloaded with the mega link and it works fine.

Reactions: klest

Timiddarkspy

May 16, 2023
It's a bit difficult to work with at times, but the concept, and idea have huge potential, just keep at it! I'll be following it.

klest

Game Developer
May 3, 2017
It's a bit difficult to work with at times, but the concept, and idea have huge potential, just keep at it! I'll be following it.
Thank you for the encouraging words! Do you have any things in particular that stood out to you? Obviously it's still early and I'm actively changing a lot, but would love to know, just in case it's not already on my list.