4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
In the study group scene, Katherine is referred to as Keiko in several instances.

I have to say, Daisuke is an interesting name. You don't see too many guys named 'Love'.

brankom

Mar 3, 2022
This is bad, not only you're forced to have a shitty friend, some of the girls look creepy as hell, Alice is the only interesting character but the one with less exposure, but the icing in the cake is the money system, granted is useless right now but that put the nail for me, good luck.

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
After playing through the game Intertwined recently I didn't think there could be a character as annoying as the best friend character in that game, but holy fuck does Daisuke give him a run for his money, Jesus Christ. NaughtyPineapple, please consider toning him down a notch or two (or 5) going forward. He alone is enough to make me forget about playing this game in the future.

hilger19

Jun 2, 2018
try aiming your mouse cursor on the bottom of the screen. there should be an arrow that pops up
Maybe its just android bug but no popup arrows. Thanks anyway.
Edit. Can someone share save after this arrow bug?

Last edited:

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
not sure this is the game Im thinking of or it just use the same redhead model ?

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
A true harem route where the Mc gets every single girl is...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sandbox seems chore.
Love games with violence and shit.
"Harem is harem. Large small middling makes no difference. But if I'm to choose between one LI and another I'd rather not choose at all." --- Geralt the Chad.
Shame there's no harem. In the games that I play, I'll most likely like more 1 2 girls. Choosing is annoying.
Anyway good luck. Hope you have fun doing it.

Reactions: Shenhan

Tkoyama

Feb 25, 2020
I loved the game but yeah, Daisuki is a serious pain in the ass. Let's see how the character will progress in the story.

Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
Glad To Be Alive (v0.09) Walkthrough Mod
*This is just my recommendations! Higlighted choices may not be the best!
*Use this mod at your own risk! This mod may break your game or saves for future updates! You have been warned!
How...is it a walkthrough if you don't know if they are the right answers?

DarhkBlu

Apr 19, 2020
Yeah I think we need someone who actually knows what the fuck they are doing to make a proper mod and not this sad excuse for a walktrough that isn't based on actual data but is instead someones opinion...Sigh

Reactions: Shenhan

xinkala

Bonk
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
I didn't sayed that i don't know right answers.
There are some variables that haven't been used in game before and i don't know what it is for. With mod all variables are set to True, and some of them maybe is for "bad path" or something like that? and that may cause some problem in future. that why i sayed "may".
for now it will show you all available path with right answers. but you have problem just don't use mod, ask other moders to made "proper" WT mod

Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
I didn't sayed that i don't know right answers.
There are some variables that haven't been used in game before and i don't know what it is for. With mod all variables are set to True, and some of them maybe is for "bad path" or something like that? and that may cause some problem in future. that why i sayed "may".
for now it will show you all available path with right answers. but you have problem just don't use mod, ask other moders to made "proper" WT mod
That wasn't meant to be an attack on your work, The Description in your post made it sound as though you were just giving out your recommendations as oppose to the guaranteed right answers. I was just asking for clarification, not having a go at you.

"This is just my recommendations! Higlighted choices may not be the best!" - This is misleading and will lead to more questions like mine

Br@ndy

Modder
Nov 28, 2020
Unofficial Android Port for :

Glad To Be Alive [v0.09] + xinkala's Mod

Download Apk: ,

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
SPOILER: Gestures

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Last edited:
Reactions: x3m3x

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Unofficial Android Port for :

Glad To Be Alive [v0.09] + xinkala's Mod

Download Apk: , Workupload

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
SPOILER: Gestures

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
You linked your "Oh Daddy" port, and not the "Glad To Be Alive" port.

Edit: fixed now, thanks!

Last edited:

RainGres

Feb 29, 2020
Stuck in the bar, I really can't move anywhere, no arrow nor Daisuke in sight(I move my cursor all over the screen, even scaling down the size on the window).

I don't find Daisuke that annoying tbh, his cock joke in the club was meh, I know you put that there to isolate you with the other girl but eh you could've made it into an actual argument like with the vegan bit, I don't dislike it, but I don't find it to be worth reading.

malkass

Jun 14, 2018
I had the same problem, but found that the arrow keys on my keyboard activated the navigation arrows in the club.

same stupid bar problem. checked script and was just about to enable console to jump to labels but hey i forgot about arrows. thanks a bunch! interestingly it didnt pop up after when hovering over it with the mouse. on the next screen all worked like a charm however.

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes