4.50 star(s) 11 Votes

lakano

Dec 8, 2020
my guy i didn't wanna be mean but if you come at me like that
nothing YOU say means anything as i can't take you serious when you type like some 14 year old raging kid on xbox live from sri lanka. just let the adults talk or try to hit the right letters instead of fuming out of anger with teary eyes making you missspell every second word. this ain't the place for personal attacks and you clearly aren't made for discussions so either calm down or leave
Again to long dident read keep writing seething essays

DogStar

Feb 5, 2020
I agree with that, but i believe that people that are into femdom tend to like the fit hourglass body i can't prove it and we can't know for sure unless we do a poll so i'll just apply the general public preferences to it
If you want a general idea, just look at the IWC top list of fetish producers and it should give you a general idea of what people are into. Candy Glitter, Eva de Vil, Princess Miki and DGJ always top the charts and they are hourglass shaped, athletic or skinny, definitely not BBW. So the beauty standard is pretty much the same in femdom vs "normal" life, except with more extremes. That should prove your point plenty

Lina Sylph

Game Developer
Jul 20, 2021
I've actually been reading this thread every day. I appreciate everyone's passion over what goes into the game, and what I'm going to do about it is lower the price of every 'voting' patron tier by quite a good amount once this next update comes out so that more people have a direct say.

This way, nobody will feel like a small, vocal minority of people are dictating anything. Please also remember that if I don't want to put something in the game, I'm just not going to include it. It's partially that I wouldn't be any good at writing or designing a character that I dislike, partially that I like how these two body types look and partially that I feel like they are 'two ends' of a central amount of appeal most people can enjoy.

So, if you like what's in the game so far, please just be rest assured that that's what 90+% of the characters will look like (and 100% of the main enemies / Mistresses) varying degrees of 'model-like' fit/thin, with a moderate portion of 'stronger' girls like Edela, (or the Viking which is planned) mixed in.

I love Tower of Trample, but with regards to Jessica specifically, yeah I will never include a Mistress or even a minor character who looks like this. It's fine if you like it, it's just not what I feel like putting in the game. Attached is a picture of a minor character being added - this is as 'thick' as any of them will ever be, and she will perhaps be the only one, as it fits her character. I suppose also attached are the other two minor characters for this version, and then finally, Liora, the Mistress of the one after this. There's a 'thick' one, a strong one, a thin one, and then Liora will be another with a body type similar to Maeve.

With regards to it being a 'community-driven' game, it's that I do consider everyone's suggestions, and each Mistress / minor character will be chosen by poll. However, everything within each poll is either something I approved of that one of you came up with, or it's something I came up with myself. Attached is a screenshot of some suggestions I liked so much that I will include them in future polls, or will outright just put them in the game if they won't take too many resources.

I hope this clears a few things up, and just don't feel bad for mentioning any of this, it's all fine - I just thought I should say this now since this has been going on for a few pages.

Skainy

Sep 18, 2019
This game is awesome, perfect in different ways. ll defenitively keep an eye when a full version will be available (y);)

YugataKisu

May 5, 2019
Are you joking now or serious ill just asune jokibg literalky everythibg you type is meaningless you seem to have some form of mood swings and passive agressive behaviour you imediatly pretebd to be jokibg when people call out your batshit insane copy pasta worthy rants
at this point you're just annoying and offtopic, i am here to discuss a game if you just wanna troll do that somewhere else before people start reporting you also stop double posting

PS: funny enough thought my posts are too long and you didn't read them? seems like you were lying to yourself

If you want a general idea, just look at the IWC top list of fetish producers and it should give you a general idea of what people are into. Candy Glitter, Eva de Vil, Princess Miki and DGJ always top the charts and they are hourglass shaped, athletic or skinny, definitely not BBW. So the beauty standard is pretty much the same in femdom vs "normal" life, except with more extremes. That should prove your point plenty
that's actually a very great point i think by trying to come to terms with the opposite site i kinda lost track you are absolutely right bbw are a minority even in femdom and when it comes to lezdom bbws are non existant, also miki and dgj are the goats

I love Tower of Trample, but with regards to Jessica specifically, yeah I will never include a Mistress or even a minor character who looks like this
i love you, i see this as an absolute win for me.
jokes aside I apperciate you reading this thread and despite what some may think the reason we were discussing this topic so intensely is because we very much care for the future of this game and hopefully with your reply we can put this topic to rest
based on what you showed us i am happy to say that the future looks bright i love that we actually get an athletic mistress with abs
also big s/o for adding a redhead mistress they definitely need more love

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019
I've actually been reading this thread every day. I appreciate everyone's passion over what goes into the game, and what I'm going to do about it is lower the price of every 'voting' patron tier by quite a good amount once this next update comes out so that more people have a direct say.

This way, nobody will feel like a small, vocal minority of people are dictating anything. Please also remember that if I don't want to put something in the game, I'm just not going to include it. It's partially that I wouldn't be any good at writing or designing a character that I dislike, partially that I like how these two body types look and partially that I feel like they are 'two ends' of a central amount of appeal most people can enjoy.

So, if you like what's in the game so far, please just be rest assured that that's what 90+% of the characters will look like (and 100% of the main enemies / Mistresses) varying degrees of 'model-like' fit/thin, with a moderate portion of 'stronger' girls like Edela, (or the Viking which is planned) mixed in.

I love Tower of Trample, but with regards to Jessica specifically, yeah I will never include a Mistress or even a minor character who looks like this. It's fine if you like it, it's just not what I feel like putting in the game. Attached is a picture of a minor character being added - this is as 'thick' as any of them will ever be, and she will perhaps be the only one, as it fits her character. I suppose also attached are the other two minor characters for this version, and then finally, Liora, the Mistress of the one after this. There's a 'thick' one, a strong one, a thin one, and then Liora will be another with a body type similar to Maeve.

With regards to it being a 'community-driven' game, it's that I do consider everyone's suggestions, and each Mistress / minor character will be chosen by poll. However, everything within each poll is either something I approved of that one of you came up with, or it's something I came up with myself. Attached is a screenshot of some suggestions I liked so much that I will include them in future polls, or will outright just put them in the game if they won't take too many resources.

I hope this clears a few things up, and just don't feel bad for mentioning any of this, it's all fine - I just thought I should say this now since this has been going on for a few pages.
that orc looks really nice, i would like her to be the blacksmith of the game so we could see more scenes with her in futuru updates no mmater the floor/phase/chapter (?).
when Bo and Koda said they where not interesed in makig Magical creatures misstress in their games (besides succubus) i was very sad, but now that i discover what you could add in the future gaves me some hope.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020

They are beautiful and the ideas mentioned on your discord range from interesting concepts to "Do this!!". I majorly favor the idea of MC being claimed by the dominant noblewoman. I could see her wanting to honestly marry MC but her warped idea of marriage would be her as p*ssy slave. i would imagine her as a cross between the Kanker Sisters (The romantic bullies in Ed Ed N Eddie) and Jessabelle (James's wife in poke'mon). As mentioned in my other post, I think it would make perfect sense as well as play up her spoiled rich get angle to be a BBW.

As for the big girl posts above, very few members of the ToT fanbase have an issue with BBW girls. Escept maybe Ethan since she would be sitting on his face ;)

Dushar67

Oct 13, 2020
Guess I'm in the minority then. I've always preferred my women curvy or thick, femdom or otherwise. I find skinny and athletic girls to be pretty meh. I'll take Mistress Kara over Princess Miki any day. My thoughts on BBW are somewhat mixed. I guess it just depends on how well the girl rocks it. There are girls like Milah Romanov who look pretty hot and I would say they fit into the BBW category. That being said, I'm not a fan of Jessica, but that mostly has to do with me not liking her design, more than her being a BBW.

Last edited:

Dushar67

Oct 13, 2020
that orc looks really nice, i would like her to be the blacksmith of the game so we could see more scenes with her in futuru updates no mmater the floor/phase/chapter (?).
when Bo and Koda said they where not interesed in makig Magical creatures misstress in their games (besides succubus) i was very sad, but now that i discover what you could add in the future gaves me some hope.
Fuck that on her being a blacksmith. I definitely hope we can get a orc woman gladiator to fight, who dominates you. You don't see that much in femdom games. Hell, I cant really think of any games where you can romance an orc woman. Which is a shame, considering I have a serious orc girl fetish. I find them to be way hotter than humans.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Dushar67

Oct 13, 2020
So I enjoyed the game for the most part, but I'm hoping you will introduce a more wide variety of fetishes. One thing that I found kind of annoying about Tower of trample Is that it mostly focused on feet stuff. Which is a shame because I love the designs. I'm more an ass guy. So I would love if we could get more stuff like facesitting and assjobs. Tower of trample only has one assjob scene which is fucking criminal. Also this is kind of off topic, but why does footjob have its own tag and not stuff like assjob or thighjob?

YugataKisu

May 5, 2019
why does footjob have its own tag and not stuff like assjob or thighjob?
because footjobs are a big tag, do not underestimate the frquency of foot fetishm in todays society
but yeah thighjobs would be cool im sure they gonna do more stuff in the future

I think it would make perfect sense as well as play up her spoiled rich get angle to be a BBW.
dev just said they won't add ''bbws'' respect the devs choice like y'all always told me when it came to ToT

Dushar67

Oct 13, 2020
because footjobs are a big tag, do not underestimate the frquency of foot fetishm in todays society
but yeah thighjobs would be cool im sure they gonna do more stuff in the future
I always thought ass and thighs were way more popular than foot stuff. But, maybe that's only outside the femdom community. Feet stuff is considered to be a way more taboo fetish. So, I guess that makes sense.

Also, not trying to make things weird. But if that is actually your picture on DeviantArt. I think your very pretty. Your art is really cool to. That hellfire art looks like it could make for a hot yuri visual novel.

Last edited:
  • Haha

lakano

Dec 8, 2020
at this point you're just annoying and offtopic, i am here to discuss a game if you just wanna troll do that somewhere else before people start reporting you also stop double posting

PS: funny enough thought my posts are too long and you didn't read them? seems like you were lying to yourself

that's actually a very great point i think by trying to come to terms with the opposite site i kinda lost track you are absolutely right bbw are a minority even in femdom and when it comes to lezdom bbws are non existant, also miki and dgj are the goats

i love you, i see this as an absolute win for me.
jokes aside I apperciate you reading this thread and despite what some may think the reason we were discussing this topic so intensely is because we very much care for the future of this game and hopefully with your reply we can put this topic to rest
based on what you showed us i am happy to say that the future looks bright i love that we actually get an athletic mistress with abs
also big s/o for adding a redhead mistress they definitely need more love
All you do is trolling im giving legitimate arguments and your just whining about boyd weight you arent discussing thevgame just laying out your grievance on body weight

Jul 8, 2020
I always thought ass and thighs were way more popular than foot stuff. But, maybe that's only outside the femdom community. Feet stuff is considered to be a way more taboo fetish. So, I guess that makes sense.

Also, not trying to make things weird. But if that is actually your picture on DeviantArt. I think your very pretty. Your art is really cool to. That hellfire art looks like it could make for a hot yuri visual novel.
Wait. YugataKisu was a girl this entire time.

Man, the more you know I guess. Mad respect for being able to live with all these straight foot fetish focused games then. The only lesbian (or otherwise female pov/ mc) game I know is Death's punishment. And that shit has no art (but it's strength lies in writing and choice I guess, kind of like mgd. mgd is such a banger).

Or after more thought. Maybe they're trans. But fuck do I know anything about that. In fact, the more I type, the more I realise that I should've just not said anything in the first place.

• Angry

YugataKisu

May 5, 2019
Wait. YugataKisu was a girl this entire time.

Man, the more you know I guess. Mad respect for being able to live with all these straight foot fetish focused games then. The only lesbian (or otherwise female pov/ mc) game I know is Death's punishment. And that shit has no art (but it's strength lies in writing and choice I guess, kind of like mgd. mgd is such a banger).

Or after more thought. Maybe they're trans. But fuck do I know anything about that. In fact, the more I type, the more I realise that I should've just not said anything in the first place.
i am not trans im just tall, but yea i've been dying for a lezdom foot fetish game but its not gonna happen the market is tiny you'd make a game for like 4 people tops the closest thing we got is good girl gone bad which isn't even a foot fetish game... but it has nice lezdom scenes

they are more popular than feet but like you said femdom is basically the relative of foot fetishm so chances are high that if you are into femdom you are also into feet. on the taboo topic i think it differs by country but western countries + japan & skorea seem to accept it more each day and foot fetishm has made it into the mainstream media in those countries

ivan1999

Oct 5, 2021

I think you did a great job so far, I really enjoyed the characters very much, I hope you keep going and of course, do things you enjoy doing, the better they will be!
The artwork is great, the action so far really nice, thank you!

Reactions: LAKueiJin

Drovosek11

Apr 16, 2021
Hello Lina Sylph! I want to share my personal opinion about this game.

1) It was a surprise for me to learn that you are from Russia. There are a lot of talented programmers and developers in Russia who, unfortunately, can realize themselves by moving to another country.

2) I'm glad you're trying to get everyone's opinion on this thread. In any case, I would advise you to implement what you want yourself. If you do something that you don't actually like, the result is likely to be worse. Try to find a compromise.

3) I like what you keep up to date, give feedback. This is the main reason why people hate Koda.

4) Dialogue style is very similar to Koda style. It seemed like I was playing a game that Koda made very quickly to avoid making the 7th floor (It was a joke, we all know that Koda cannot do anything fast) Я имею ввиду то, что подчинение произошло очень быстро, в то время как у Коды персонаж как будто проходил несколько стадий (отрицание, гнев, принятие). Создание такой плавности требует терпения и большого труда. Постарайтесь держать баланс между желанием выпустить обновление быстрее и тщательной проработки истории, мотивации главного героя, диалогов.

5) I want to have in your game mini gts character (twice size of MC' size). I don't remember if I've seen it anywhere but I really want it. Anyway only you decide what you add and what not

Good luck, can't wait the next update

Mrinituso

Jan 17, 2018

Great! I neither like nor hate bbw, but my fave character in ToT is Khulan and Crow, so this is my preference too.
I've no expectations about content otherwise; I like scent fetish but not specifically feet or farts.
I'm with @Duscar67 in that as long as it's not solely about feet.

Do you intend to have scenes with the minor character as well as the primary mistresses, or were they just intended to show the body type range?

I like that Gladia's writing seems more nuanced than current 'alternatives' (ToT, Domina, Katalist, etc.). It turned me off when ToT got way too casual with the villainesses' sociopathy (as well as the laser-focus on feet/shoes stuff and Bo Wei's seeming contempt for young women, but I'll stop here).

My take on Maeve was that her interactions felt a little impersonal and confusing at first. She's aesthetically a huntress, but is described as an artist. Therefore it's more important to her that the MC changes his mind. If not to accept her way of thinking, then opening his mind at least.

It then made sense that Maeve gives the MC breaks and acts like a cryptic mentor. She wants him to shed his prejudices and adapt to the arena's realities, which makes her a better first opponent than I thought at first glance. When she ends combat, it feels appropriately casual. Edela or a mistress with a more brutish approach who believes in conditioning through habit might just knock the MC out, such that you regain control only when he wakes up a while later.

This syncs really well with the core loop, and this motif of mistresses investing in changing the MC's mind one way or another is an overlooked nuance in other games so far.

With the setting already an arena, you might include a dedicated trainer for the MC who wants him to 'graduate' the arena for whatever inscrutable reason, or have the player pick which mistress the MC would get as a trainer, each with their own agenda.

There's already a clear happy ending seed at the beginning, and I don't know your plans for it (quite exciting, might I add).
It's possible that 'graduation' from the arena sends the player home with vastly changed perspectives, to the backdrop of the gynarchy starting a campaign to expand its cultural borders, which could also be interesting.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
So I enjoyed the game for the most part, but I'm hoping you will introduce a more wide variety of fetishes. One thing that I found kind of annoying about Tower of trample Is that it mostly focused on feet stuff. Which is a shame because I love the designs. I'm more an ass guy. So I would love if we could get more stuff like facesitting and assjobs. Tower of trample only has one assjob scene which is fucking criminal. Also this is kind of off topic, but why does footjob have its own tag and not stuff like assjob or thighjob?
This is all too true. While foot domination can be fun, ToT needs a lot more ass content. I would like to see a scene where Jessica challenges Ethan to a coinflip, heads Ethan gets to mount her, tails up, and she takes out her black and white striped strap-on and rides him with eerie carnival music playing and funhouse mirrors reflecting his humiliation.

All you do is trolling im giving legitimate arguments and your just whining about boyd weight you arent discussing thevgame just laying out your grievance on body weight
This comment right here.

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes