4.50 star(s) 11 Votes

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Had posted a bit of details about it on disc instead of here, but the issues behind the wait have been fixed.

Inputting one last scene with Maeve, then sending out the playtest. Tomorrow will fix bugs reported by testers and input the last of Ciara + Stella.

Release will be shortly after that.

Thank you all for the patience and apologies for this circumstance.

View attachment 2131082
This is an amazing image of Maeve and our MC. I love the theming, dark tone, and the aura of control she has while putting MC on display.

Keep up the good work! I'd also love to see the Christmas promo art 2 months down the road.
A big plus 1 to loving Halloween, (Thanksgiving then) Xmas content. Those are great and we need more of them no matter what any grinches might say.

YugataKisu

May 5, 2019
Calm down, I was only talking about promotional art, not holiday-themed content.
I was obviously talking about the people above me who clearly talked about holiday themed content. if you were talking about promotional art why did you feel adressed by that?

besides art still take time and resources both would be better spent otherwise like getting a playable version out to further increase the support for the game

Hidddman

Jul 20, 2019
I was obviously talking about the people above me who clearly talked about holiday themed content. if you were talking about promotional art why did you feel adressed by that?

besides art still take time and resources both would be better spent otherwise like getting a playable version out to further increase the support for the game
Because you quoted me. I assumed you were talking to me in that regard, which I asked why you disagreed to that extent. Don't pretend that you wouldn't know why I wouls feel addressed bt that.

YugataKisu

May 5, 2019
Because you quoted me. I assumed you were talking to me in that regard, which I asked why you disagreed to that extent. Don't pretend that you wouldn't know why I wouls feel addressed bt that.
I quoted you twice and gave you the answer. if you believe now that every post I make is directed towards you even tho the conversation has completely shifted from you. I'd advise you to seek help

Hidddman

Jul 20, 2019
I quoted you twice and gave you the answer. if you believe now that every post I make is directed towards you even tho the conversation has completely shifted from you. I'd advise you to seek help
Bro, stop gaslighting. I praised the promo art, asked if Lina would make more for Christmas, you quoted me and responded no, I asked why, you responded with something I didn't even mention (christmas content and not just promo art). You bitched about people asking for holiday content and I responded because you quoted me about holiday content, and now you passive-aggressively bitch at me for basically asking you why. If anything, I advise you to seek help. I just wanted to ask about future promo arts, don't act like you aren't starting shit for no real reason.

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Bro, stop gaslighting. I praised the promo art, asked if Lina would make more for Christmas, you quoted me and responded no, I asked why, you responded with something I didn't even mention (christmas content and not just promo art). You bitched about people asking for holiday content and I responded because you quoted me about holiday content, and now you passive-aggressively bitch at me for basically asking you why. If anything, I advise you to seek help. I just wanted to ask about future promo arts, don't act like you aren't starting shit for no real reason.
Just ignore him dude. He's just stirring shit up as usual. He will go back to posting the same shitty jokes on repeat soon enough.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Somewhere up in the mountains was a troll... She hates the fun of the kinky gamer girls and boys. With all their games in RPG and MGD. The ones where you ride the hot mess but especially the one where you get visited by a BBW named Jess.

I hate this Halloween thing she sneered and she smugged, I hate this whole thing.

Grinch Night.jpg

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes