4.50 star(s) 11 Votes

Lina Sylph

Game Developer
Jul 20, 2021
Here it is~
**Have fixed all reported bugs as of Nov. 1, 11:30PM GMT. 0501bugfixes.png
Version 0.5.0.3

Thank you all for the massive level of patience. I'm going to be releasing a rapid update next week with any and all good feedback I receive in this time, so please feel free to voice your thoughts.

Update shows the revamp and new systems that the game has now gone through and how it will continue from now on in each version (at a much faster pace B^). Greater scale of game content to come next now that it's finally in a solid state.

I could not finish the Ciara part in time, but did not want to delay past this month - that will also be included in this update, and will also be posted here for free (0.5.1), as it was promised.

This version and the next (0.5.1) unfortunately will be the last time I can personally leak it here, as I'd like to shift focus more towards the game, and will no longer be able to afford what personally taking traffic away from my own patreon implies ;^). I am sure a moderator or someone else will leak future versions and that's fine and to be expected. Only putting it out there that this (and in a week) will be the last times I myself post it here the day of or day after release. MaeveWhipAction2.png ,

Thank you all for your interest and I am looking forward to hearing your thoughts!

Last edited:
Mar 20, 2020
Here it is~

Mega

Thank you all for the massive level of patience. I'm going to be releasing a rapid update next week with any and all good feedback I receive in this time, so please feel free to voice your thoughts.

I could not finish the Ciara part in time, but did not want to delay past this month - that will also be included in this update, and will also be posted here for free (0.5.1), as it was promised as a part of this update.

This version and the next (0.5.1) unfortunately will be the last time I can personally leak it here, as I'd like to shift focus more towards the game, and will no longer be able to afford what personally taking traffic away from my own patreon implies ;^). I am sure a moderator or someone else will leak future versions and that's fine and to be expected. Only putting it out there that this (and in a week) will be the last times I myself post it here the day of or day after release. View attachment 2138207 ,

Thank you all for your interest and I am looking forward to hearing your thoughts!
Oh girl i like you , i dooooo i wanna be your friend go shopping in a benz i like you i doooo

lagelord

Sep 13, 2020
Awesome happy Halloween and thank you so much, gonna enjoy it and no nut november challenge bullshit for anyone,
do you have the changelog for what was added in order to try everything in the game cause I couldn't access it through the game?

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
Awesome happy Halloween and thank you so much, gonna enjoy it and no nut november challenge bullshit for anyone,
do you have the changelog for what was added in order to try everything in the game cause I couldn't access it through the game?
inside the www folder is a patchnotes.txt file

Reactions: lagelord

prisoner23

May 9, 2020
Encountered a bug where Maeve only perfoems this "squeeze" move with no real effect on me .. this happenned in the fight following the whipping scene if i'm coreect
Now the only way i lose is if i keep guarding until she jumps me and if i win she sends me to Liora ... i get spanked ... then i can't access Liora again and Maeve's fights are the same as mentionned earlier ( a move called "squeeze" with no effect or animation )
Thanks for the update btw XD can't wait to get past this little problem and enjoy the rest of this amazing game

Reactions: decerto113

Hidddman

Jul 20, 2019
Here it is~

Mega

Update shows the revamp that the game has now gone through and how it will continue from now on in each version (at a much faster pace B^)

I could not finish the Ciara part in time, but did not want to delay past this month - that will also be included in this update, and will also be posted here for free (0.5.1), as it was promised.

This version and the next (0.5.1) unfortunately will be the last time I can personally leak it here, as I'd like to shift focus more towards the game, and will no longer be able to afford what personally taking traffic away from my own patreon implies ;^). I am sure a moderator or someone else will leak future versions and that's fine and to be expected. Only putting it out there that this (and in a week) will be the last times I myself post it here the day of or day after release. View attachment 2138207 ,

I have come across several glitches so far, mainly that if you skip text too much, you can permanently alter the QTE for the pounce and make it so that you give up instantly. You can also put yourself in a permanent state of Maeve simply not attacking and allowing you to win. (You can tell if you have the bug if Maeve's overworld sprite looks more blurry.) Layers also tend to stick so it's pretty hard to see the H-scene after Maeve does her unarmed 3-combo.
The art has definitely improved, though I'm a little bit torn on making Maeve much more....psychotic. I kind of preferred her as this domme who simply never breaks her huntress RP. Mockla's new design I at least like. Daisy as the cute bimbo with a sadistic streak, I get the feeling she's going to be more sinister in her domming later on.
Just a quick question, you technically can't beat Maeve at this stage, right? I do look forward to more of Maeve's reworked and hopefully new scenes from her. There will always be that hope burned in the back of my head on a scene where Maeve carries Bingus like a hunter carrying a dead deer.
1667270544827.png

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Released on the first day of nnn, a true test of will.
Ngl, many of use are going to be giving our milk like cows with Maeve being the buff farmgirl doing the milking

Here it is~

Mega

Update shows the revamp and new systems that the game has now gone through and how it will continue from now on in each version (at a much faster pace B^). Greater scale of game content to come next now that it's finally in a solid state.

Thank you for releasing this update and all the ones before on here for us to play. Maeve and her new scenes look great so I am very much looking forward to getting my ass kicked by fighting with her.

Lina Sylph

Game Developer
Jul 20, 2021
I have come across several glitches so far, mainly that if you skip text too much, you can permanently alter the QTE for the pounce and make it so that you give up instantly. You can also put yourself in a permanent state of Maeve simply not attacking and allowing you to win. (You can tell if you have the bug if Maeve's overworld sprite looks more blurry.) Layers also tend to stick so it's pretty hard to see the H-scene after Maeve does her unarmed 3-combo.
The art has definitely improved, though I'm a little bit torn on making Maeve much more....psychotic. I kind of preferred her as this domme who simply never breaks her huntress RP. Mockla's new design I at least like. Daisy as the cute bimbo with a sadistic streak, I get the feeling she's going to be more sinister in her domming later on.
Just a quick question, you technically can't beat Maeve at this stage, right? I do look forward to more of Maeve's reworked and hopefully new scenes from her. There will always be that hope burned in the back of my head on a scene where Maeve carries Bingus like a hunter carrying a dead deer.
View attachment 2138537
Thanks for the feedback. Going to try and fix all these glitches tomorrow.
She's supposed to be very difficult to beat, but not impossible. She might be a bit too hard though, will adjust her a bit.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Hidddman

Jul 20, 2019
Thanks for the feedback. Going to try and fix all these glitches tomorrow.
She's supposed to be very difficult to beat, but not impossible. She might be a bit too hard though, will adjust her a bit.
I'm asking because I honestly do not know the progression of this remake. Mockla only sells the basic copper set, and literally no rewards drop from the Maeve fight, even when glitchfully beating her. I appreciate your quick response, though.

Lina Sylph

Game Developer
Jul 20, 2021
I'm asking because I honestly do not know the progression of this remake. Mockla only sells the basic copper set, and literally no rewards drop from the Maeve fight, even when glitchfully beating her. I appreciate your quick response, though.
Removed crafting items due to what felt like needless tedium.

Would you want some droppable items?

Lina Sylph

Game Developer
Jul 20, 2021
Not really, just curious on what's there to do in this build. Though I want to know why not even money is given when fighting Maeve.
Oh I just checked. For some reason it's now not displaying the gold you have. You are given gold when you fight Maeve, and a bonus amount for winning or performing well.

Will fix this, thanks for putting it out there.

The current build goes until Daisy gives you back your clothes, at which point you should be able to continue fighting Maeve to see her CG's.

Oct 30, 2017
There seems to be something wrong with the save files. It is not recognizing the 8 save files I have created. You can't Continue, nor Load.
Tried renaming file8.rpgsave to file08.rpgsave to no avail. No idea what is the reason the save files aren't being recognized if they're being generated.

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
There is definitely some issues to iron out in this version. Images staying on screen is an annoyance during battles, especially Maeve's kick attacks.

Losing to Maeve's grabs off her kick attacks also freezes her for future battles, where she keeps trying to use "squeeze" despite not grappling the PC.

Winning the fight is quite hard, maybe some drops or ability to earn some new gear? It is really hard to outpace Maeve's damage. Block a lot and lose slowly, or attack and lose quickly....

Hope there is going to be more content to give some closure to Maeve's content. There is a huge lull in progression between the whipping scene and grinding out a win. I'm guessing this will be filled in with future content though.

Performance is pretty choppy. My laptop definitely had some stuttering and slowdown despite being a decent machine.

I do think there is a LOT to look forward to. I like the new direction, but it's far from perfect.

Bubuuu

May 17, 2018
Great visuals, very good art and clever gameplay mechanics, unfortunately I've been trying to play this game for 3 hours, but the game persistently makes it impossible with bugs

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes