Fan Art Glamour: Fan Art & Asset Thread

BigRedRadio

Oct 8, 2022
View attachment 2452775
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Angela I think in her own way she actually tries to be nice but she's not very good at it so it gets thrown back at her so she just goes back to bitchy mode

Every time you post her I think we really don't see enough of Helen or tbh most of the other girls in the game (and way too much Kate and Max)

Reactions: victor.artemiy

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
Now that's a very tasty Ann...
I'm having a little problem with Ann (skin) and Lisa (hair), I had done another one of Ann but it wasn't very good,
I'll try again.

I still haven't figured out what Andrew's exact model is, but I've figured out his hair (these glasses are from Maya)
Andrew.png andrewportrait.png

Oscar I found your hair
Oscar.png Oscarportrait.png
Adam Hair
[Collection] - [DAZ] - Gianni 7 Pro Bundle | F95zone

About these two characters, he (DS) probably did some mixing or appearances have been changed.
I still haven't found the exact Dennis.

Last edited:

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
Your Kira looks very lookalike. You are so needlessly hard on yourself.
I was creating a big brother game project (BB - Erotic Novel) and I would use maybe some renders from the old bb and my renders would need to look similar to the characters and not cause any strangeness in the players. I need to be hard on myself :)

Reactions: victor.artemiy

Konstantin

Oct 22, 2016
Jun 11, 2022
I was creating a big brother game project (BB - Erotic Novel) and I would use maybe some renders from the old bb and my renders would need to look similar to the characters and not cause any strangeness in the players. I need to be hard on myself :)
I suppose this idea lies on the surface then.

I actually try to create BB VN, partially using original BB art, for some time now.

Any chance you share your dufs of your Olivia and her mom though?

They look insanely good.

Olivia was by far the most awkward-looking character in original BB.

I liked her persona, but the looks…. Some inflatable dolls look more realistic then her.