Mar 4, 2018
Tess Head=25.0%
Blaire Head=25.0%
Caitlin Head=25.0%
Sabby-Caterina Head=25.0%
Body Tone=100.0%
Voluptuous=25.0%
Jacqueline 8.1 HD Details=100.0%
UNBM for Genesis 8 Female 2.0=100.0% (UNBM G8F Shoulder Bend L=0.0% & UNBM G8F Shoulder Bend R=0.0% )
Translucency Weight =0.500

BBG TW 0.5 01.png BBG TW 0.5 02.png BBG TW 0.5 03.png

The skin of redheads, as a rule, if not freckled, then snowy white to which a tan does not stick
Кожа рыжих как правило если не в веснушках то снежно белая к которой не пристаёт загар
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
BBG TW 2 0.5 01.png BBG TW 2 0.5 02.png BBG TW 2 0.5 03.png

Last edited:

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
Sincerely, I didn't see much difference from the G3 to the G8, there is a small difference, the bones I found better and the expressions too. Lisa is my first G8 character I made, because I had the base model. I'll try to pass the other characters to the G8 and see how the result is. Also, I've been researching how the DS modulates the appearance of the characters. I don't know if he uses blender to do this or if his characters are G8.1, I say that because I don't know how he created that Sara look, because I kind of gave up and I don't really believe that he adjusted the morph of his faces.
blondelisag8.png angela0.png
kateandlien.png katec.png

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
In Lisa's story I was thinking about implementing a content based in Lust for Darkness and Eyes Wide Shut (no oddities) but I still haven't come up with a script. Maybe I'll discard this idea, since it would be something very complex and "obscure/perverse". Lisa's story would be different from the main story (BB - Erotic Novel) as the player would make some decisions that would lead to two or three paths. Some characters would also be discarded, such as Ann, Max, Alice. Of course they would show up at first, but over the course of the story they would leave, as would Eric. Characters included would be Lisa herself, Kira, Sara, Kate and some from the college, including Karen. In addition to new characters. Lisa would be 19 years old and she would start to enter the underworld of sex.
Anyway, Lisa's story wouldn't be based on that, as the focus is on her achieving glamour, thing the DS keeps stalling to do.
mlfd.png
I had a little problem rendering, so it got so bad. Besides also having a small problem with Maria's hair.

katedress.png julia0.png
lisayoung.png Mike0.png
I've been thinking about discarding Lisa's hair, because when I apply it to the character it's kind of heavy to move.

Mike Hair

Last edited: