Fan Art Glamour: Fan Art & Asset Thread

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
I suppose this idea lies on the surface then.

I actually try to create BB VN, partially using original BB art, for some time now.

Any chance you share your dufs of your Olivia and her mom though?

They look insanely good.

Olivia was by far the most awkward-looking character in original BB.

I liked her persona, but the looks…. Some inflatable dolls look more realistic then her.
Yes, what is limiting me is my computer, because it is weak, not being able to rendering the scenarios in a short time to create the scenes, it would take a long time and everything would work at 100% (cpu, hd, etc.)
I was learning renpy and created a prototype game as a test then I would start to develop it, so I had stopped because I was missing some content to make the story better, as in my case I would need more scenes of Kate, Olivia and Kira. I intend to make my game last about 4-6 hours of gameplay maximum.

I haven't done Olivia yet, I got the duf from MEGA just like Diane. I was trying to find out how Kira does it because all the models I made didn't work until I found the exact model.
My problem with Olivia was that her role in the game didn't really matter, that's why I started working on a new script for her, something around which she will make Lisa her slave (but it won't be an extensive event), this is going to be interesting. As for Diane, I think of something but I won't extend its content further.
I had not published my Diane, she was like that and I decided not to post. About Olivia, I just made a render together with Lisa.
Diane2.png

Well, are not mine but they are there.

Last edited:

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
Not exactly what I was hoping to get but thanks anyway.

Good luck with your designs, so far you do great!
About Olivia and Diane I still haven't done practically anything like Vicky, I just made two renders of Diane just to see if it really was her. Olivia's mother is Diane, right? I only used these models. Thank you very much!

My focus in the beginning was Kate, these were my renders of Kate/Alice and Olivia (when I was learning to use DAZ)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
Dammit, my gpu and cpu is no longer good.
You can try this Scene Optimizer to help reduced Texture and other Material memory, so it will fit within your available VRAM.
[This will also reduce the load of RAM / Pagefile usage, hence your System is not stressed fully]
(Refer Scene Optimizer (PDF) help file for more info.)

** Remember, once you apply Scene Optimizer, it creates (lower resolution) and replaces your Textures in your Scene **
[ Always take a backup of your original Scene file ]

Last edited:

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
You can try this Scene Optimizer to help reduced Texture and other Material memory, so it will fit within your available VRAM.
[This will also reduce the load of RAM / Pagefile usage, hence your System is not stressed fully]
(Refer Scene Optimizer (PDF) help file for more info.)

** Remember, once you apply Scene Optimizer, it creates (lower resolution) and replaces your Textures in your Scene **
[ Always take a backup of your original Scene file ]

I'll check it out, thank you!

MalchorX

Jul 2, 2017
Last edited:

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
I use FW Mckayla but i dont know. Her Face looks wrong. Its not small and long enough and her body...cant find good pics to compare

View attachment 2498044

Body/Head: https://f95zone.to/threads/fw-mckayla-hd-for-victoria-7-g3f.51066/
Skin: https://f95zone.to/threads/frankie-fusion-bundle-g3f.112976/
Hair:
Forehead Depth and Width 5%
R-SideinFace -50%
R-SideLonger -100%
If you want to make Maya, you have to use the FW FW Frankie HD for Victoria 7 and put the skin Mckayla HD for Victoria 7
and if you want to make Jane, you have to use Mckayla HD for Victoria 7 and put the FW Frankie HD skin for Victoria 7

Have you tried to pass the model to the G8?
Here is CG 0.50 where have Jane for you to compare
My Jane looked like this (G3)

Update (G3)
1JaneM.png jane-uniform-1.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: victor.artemiy

dmitriiviktorov

Mar 4, 2018
Last edited:

MalchorX

Jul 2, 2017
If you want to make Maya, you have to use the FW FW Frankie HD for Victoria 7 and put the skin Mckayla HD for Victoria 7
and if you want to make Jane, you have to use Mckayla HD for Victoria 7 and put the FW Frankie HD skin for Victoria 7

Have you tried to pass the model to the G8?
Here is CG 0.50 where have Jane for you to compare
My Jane looked like this (G3)

Update (G3)
View attachment 2498431 View attachment 2498434
Thanks a lot. Your Jane looks much better than mine :D
I see you use Victoria 7 as well, thats what i miss by myself i think.
And the Pictures helps a lot. But i dont remember these Pictures in the Game. Maybe i forgot...

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
Thanks a lot. Your Jane looks much better than mine :D
I see you use Victoria 7 as well, thats what i miss by myself i think.
And the Pictures helps a lot. But i dont remember these Pictures in the Game. Maybe i forgot...
Victoria 7 is default some models. This model I increased the jaw and cheek a little, you can search later and put 0%.

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
I tried again but without success to render scenarios. My VGA can't handle it, some objects are heavy and it would take me 1 hour and 30 min or more to build a scene, it wouldn't be worth it. I'm practically with the story almost done, I would need to render from the beginning because it would be a new game. I promise I'll deliver the best BB story, I left some spoilers and the story will not be short. What can I say, I'm planning on a maximum of 8 hours of gameplay, I don't know yet, but the story I'm building will be a long one. At the moment I'm broke but I'll see what I can do.
ericlisasex.png
Lisa takes her room and now belongs to her;

Mirror/Changes
doublelisa.png lisahadred.png