Fan Art Glamour: Fan Art & Asset Thread

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
For rendering, not only the memory of the video card is important, but also the total amount of RAM, as well as free space on the HDD. When I had only 16 GB of RAM, I could render scenes with only 2-3 characters and without an environment and with simplified lighting. Now I have 48 GB (16+32) and it turns out to render scenes with 5-6 characters
I see, I have 8gb (4+4) ram of 1066mhz ddr3. That's why everything is very limited for me.

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
One of the things I intend to insert is tattoo. Here is a test and I'm wondering how many tattoos Kira will have, maybe one or two or three at the most. I'm going to start the tests, not all characters will have (Eric, KateBB, yes). Betty boop tattoo will be one of kira. I've noticed that some skins are a bit or too heavy to render, nor suspected about it, in the case of Ann, Eric, and a few others.
kiratattootest.png

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
Starting new tests, I saw that it will be a little difficult to put tattoos on the back and other regions. Yeah, Kate didn't look good, it's just a joke, just like Lisa. I still need to find good tattoos that have white backgrounds and have high resolutions.
To be honest, I'm really into creating Lisa's game, although that I had to think a lot if it would be worth it that I had to think a lot if it would be worth it. I've kind of got some things planned already, Chapter 1-Villa, Chapter 2-College, Chapter 3-Sara, Chapter 4-Kate.

Well, there are things I'm still planning about BB, I'm kind of planning the story, there are things that are not matching, I still need a great computer to create the scenarios, in addition, I will have to change some things in the rooms of the house, in addition to also starting to write. I don't plan to put characters with tattoos in BB's story, just KateBB (I named her Katherine), Kira and Eric. Speaking about Eric, the character is a bit of a controversial case. It's like I need the character but at the same time some things I keep thinking are going to be bad or not fitting. Eric will appear at the end of the game and I need a certain ending to start Lisa's game after, like I said, I'm interested and I'm also taking a shot in the dark, I mean, I haven't taken a shot in the dark yet but I need to say that Lisa's story will have a romance with prostitution. I can't say too much as it would break the whole mood and the suspense of interest.
kateworsttattoo.png lisaworsttattoo.png

Last edited: