Fan Art Glamour: Fan Art & Asset Thread

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
Olivia-condom.png vickyandjulia.png vicky01.png
I had some issues with DAZ. The first thing is why the gpu doesn't work or struggles and leaves all the work to the cpu.
Also, a lot of the content I have is all messed up and I'll have to move Olivia again. I've been running some tests and it looks like I'll have to take some time to pass them on to the G8, there are a lot of G3 sex positions that are pretty bad and in the G8 there are a lot that are better.
I've been thinking about Vicky, she was a character I was going to write off because I didn't have any scripts for her. So I thought, why wouldn't she be a "Call Girl"? I don't know how to insert her into the BB story, even because too many characters end up being bad. Perhaps in an extension of Max's route in Act 2 along with Julia. Vicky would work better in Lisa's story, as one of Lisa's routes would be a "prostitute". But not right away, first she would try to work as a stripper and would learn pole dancing from Veronica and then she would run into Vicky. I still have a lot of things to think about and know which ones would work.
annshaved.png annhpub.png
Here was just a test. Ann's skin always has pubic hair, so I thought I'd remove it to see how it looks. I will still improve, after I organize everything, the girls will have pubic hair, but that will change as the story progresses, I don't want to bring more details so as not to spoil the surprise. My idea is to make the game more original.

Last edited:

Konstantin

Oct 22, 2016

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
So there are scripts that simply convert poses G3->G8.
https://f95zone.to/threads/genesis-3-to-genesis-8-pose-converter-august-2018-update.8366/
True, the poses will still have to be corrected a little, but this is less work than making a new model. In addition, the G8 requires significantly more computer resources
No, this is a script that passes G3 poses to G8, right? I meant that I will have to pass the models to the G8 because in the G3 there are no good sexual positions, (this would be good for me > but I couldn't find this bundle anywhere /it is possible to find some but not all) therefore most of the good positions are from G8 models and I have a script here that sort of fixes it but it's not 100% (G8 poses to G3 poses). What I meant was that G3 sex positions are bad compared to G8 that there is more variety.
Examples:
g3poseplugin.jpg nothing.png script-g8tog3pose.jpg
That script in the third image is not 100% (G8 to G3 poses). I'll have to take a day and be patient to pass the g3 models to g8. Or else I take the time to do everything manually and fix the positions and save.

Reactions: BigIrishLug

Konstantin

Oct 22, 2016
No, this is a script that passes G3 poses to G8, right? I meant that I will have to pass the models to the G8 because in the G3 there are no good sexual positions
No, that's not true. There is both a conversion of pose G3->G8 and G8->G3

Here is a screenshot of Daz on my computer

DazConvert.png

Here is my selection of poses from Lyla (Director Cut)

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
I've been thinking about some things and problems with DAZ. First my gpu doesn't seem to work at all even though I checked the box in Advanced/Device. I'm very indecisive about things and I have a big project planned but I'm kind of discouraged. I'll start working on the sex scenes and positions, I did some tests below and they weren't very good.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Epicuren

May 10, 2017
I've been thinking about some things and problems with DAZ. First my gpu doesn't seem to work at all even though I checked the box in Advanced/Device. I'm very indecisive about things and I have a big project planned but I'm kind of discouraged. I'll start working on the sex scenes and positions, I did some tests below and they weren't very good.
Did you turn off the CPU checkbox. What does it say in your log file?