Malicee

Mar 4, 2018
If you have the bsdm gear in the basement, then just keep spying on nick and julia/taking baths and showers/talking to julia during the day. The quest will eventually advance.
Okay so I reached level 6 in progress, do I need to continue on or can I use the pill now?

Shalltear

Oct 4, 2017
How can I raise the money? There is so little in the game. Thanks for the answer
just got it..
i just use cheat engine
but i don`t add the game from application but in the process(glomour-server.exe)
when search the money u have to plus the money u have
for example 100 money have u search 200
then buy the energy drink then u search the money have buy do the same thing plus the money
then u get the code to change the money
don`t change it to high amount of money if not the game will stuck
i change it to 9999 then have to restart the game
i change to 2000 and then buy the energy drink and it work
:)

Reactions: Seguro

Noeggi65

Oct 18, 2017
Thanks, but unfortunately I am only user and can not program. I'm just over 65 :), but thanks for your answer.

tangerin

Nov 22, 2018
I am on version 0.13 offline and stuck on "progress" quest. The values in this quest simply do not go up. Julia finds me in the shower and the counter does not go up. Same for hot shower with julia and bedroom events.

Is there a trick to make them go up?

Alen Mak

Oct 26, 2018
Now just appear second pill for me as well ... After the first pill event , you have to talk with Julia about kitchen event and then talk with her about what happened with you and Nick when you took the first pill . Then you can take the second pill after 23:00 when Nick and Julia go to sleep .

So after you take the second pill you send nude Selfies to Adam ... now i have to figure out what to do with last pill ...
View attachment 306781
same here man, im stuck in 1/2 pills but cant use the last, i was talk with Julia, now is nothing no more talks no more pill options

Alen Mak

Oct 26, 2018
How can I raise the money? There is so little in the game. Thanks for the answer
i use this - save game, go to work, if no ring or somthing good to sell for around 150+ i load, when got some money i save agayn and up money real fast, araound 4-5 min 1000 money (sry for bad english)

Reactions: xw1 and junior366

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
I am on version 0.13 offline and stuck on "progress" quest. The values in this quest simply do not go up. Julia finds me in the shower and the counter does not go up. Same for hot shower with julia and bedroom events.

Is there a trick to make them go up?
Did nick bring the bsdm gear in the basement? If not, you need to come back from school as soon as it finishes

andupreda

Nov 27, 2018
same here man, im stuck in 1/2 pills but cant use the last, i was talk with Julia, now is nothing no more talks no more pill options

I don't remember exactly ... i finished the last pill as well , i think you have to talk with Adam about nude selfies you sent him , then you go and talk with Nicolas about the nudes you sent to Adam , then you have the option to give the rest of the pill to Julia.

SuzanneS

Apr 6, 2017
Not sure if anyone has asked this question yet, but I've completed all the cleaning needed for the basement but the delivery guy won't arrive. I read in the walkthrough he's supposed to arrive between 15:00 and 18:00 when Kate is home and will try again each day if she isn't, but this hasn't happened for me at all. Anyone else have this issue?
Same here. Did you find a solution? Do I need to trigger something?

smut

Jul 21, 2017
I've only looked through the CG so far but it looks like a decent amount of content for the villa in this update. Mostly grinding/build up though (dressing/peeking/etc) rather than the hardcore scenes people are probably looking for. Some lesbo stuff with Alice but that's about as far as it gets.

It looks like .14 will have some nice threesome stuff bewteen Nick and the sisters. I suspect it'll take a few more updates before it will feel like something I want to play. Nice renders though.
Will the non-lesbian stuff be optional? Or does just everything play out according to a script?

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Back in January or so I commented that the worst thing about DS making Glamour into BB v2 is that this Glamour thread on F95 would turn into v2 of the BB Thread, which devolved into such a shitstorm of inanity crossbred with poor reading comprehension that mods had to hover around it like hawks over a dying goat. Not like I'm Nostradamus or anything, but we don't even have any Max content and it's already happening.

There should be a "Avoid this thread if you have high blood pressure!" warning.

EDIT: This was not a response to any of the comments and question on this page!

Will the non-lesbian stuff be optional? Or does just everything play out according to a script?
Kate has the option of not having sex with Nick in the online v0.14, but there are some scenes with him practicing his oral skills on her that are required to make progress in earlier versions.

For those stuck on the pill quest, remember that his is a DS game and sometimes even after you've satisfied the required triggers you need to grind through the game. Talk with Adam and Zoe and Julia, do ALL of the Nick walking in on Kate in the shower and bath scenes, and sleep overnight when Nick is there once those other quests are complete. There isn't a "trick".... just a lot of grind.

Kate can make about $300 a week average working as a maid. $30 a day salary, plus another $100 finding stuff to sell to Lien (wine bottles, panties, and jewelry for 80 or 120). It's luck and random chance, but lots of weeks she can make 400 (210 salary + 200 in stolen items).

Did I mention it was a grind?

grinnnnnd.png

Last edited:
Reactions: WK and BKKK

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Back in January or so I commented that the worst thing about DS making Glamour into BB v2 is that this Glamour thread on F95 would turn into v2 of the BB Thread, which devolved into such a shitstorm of inanity crossbred with poor reading comprehension that mods had to hover around it like hawks over a dying goat. Not like I'm Nostradamus or anything, but we don't even have any Max content and it's already happening.

There should be a "Avoid this thread if you have high blood pressure!" warning.

EDIT: This was not a response to any of the comments and question on this page!

Kate has the option of not having sex with Nick in the online v0.14, but there are some scenes with him practicing his oral skills on her that are required to make progress in earlier versions.

For those stuck on the pill quest, remember that his is a DS game and sometimes even after you've satisfied the required triggers you need to grind through the game. Talk with Adam and Zoe and Julia, do ALL of the Nick walking in on Kate in the shower and bath scenes, and sleep overnight when Nick is there once those other quests are complete. There isn't a "trick".... just a lot of grind.

Kate can make about $300 a week average working as a maid. $30 a day salary, plus another $100 finding stuff to sell to Lien (wine bottles, panties, and jewelry for 80 or 120). It's luck and random chance, but lots of weeks she can make 400 (210 salary + 200 in stolen items).

Did I mention it was a grind?

View attachment 307376
Do we have any idea how many updates will take the full story for Kate/Alice or Kate/Sophie or Kate/Ruby par example?

2.60 star(s) 183 Votes