soulsage

Jul 16, 2018
I don't understand why everyone is manipulating the saves. The game is supposed to be fun which is not possible with cheats. You can easily finish Max Pfad in 4 hours (if you play from the beginning) without cheats. You can change the new saves, but why should you do it??? View attachment 706394
can you say where is the new file save location and how you opened this ?

fr34ky

Oct 29, 2017
Does this new client of the game allow us to access the save files ? I mean, where are they? Is there any way to copy and paste those files in a backupi folder for example ?

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
Nice game, but some problems with the 0.27 version with the computer's pointer :
- Problems if you want to answer to questions in a classroom
- Unable to succeed most of time by clicking on specific objects when you search in the hostel's room
- Unable to buy a laptop

These problems were absent of the previous release

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
Like ChipLecsap I'm kind of tired of this Kate/Max thing. Not because of you, you are very civil :), but the whole thing in general.

But some points to clarify. By "speculative" I was only talking about point 1, or more precicely the assumption that these patrons would come back.
Point 4 to 8 I summarized as "subjective", as in no hard, clear facts. I wouldn't count the popularity on a pirate forum as a reliable messure of financial success.
And yes, you didn't say significant rise before an update. But precicely this insignificance makes the point pretty weak.
I do try to be civil (sometimes I do get to excited when someone gets me going). I can definitely understand being fatigued by the whole round and round. Please keep in mind with me that although I do prefer Max's story I play and enjoy both and want to see them both do well. My core stance is we as fans should unite and make our expectations of the game clear to DS (I had a very good debate with someone a couple of months ago about it). We shouldn't be trying to get one side or the other removed but advocate for each. As long as the fan base is divided all the power is with DS and neither side will get the development they desire.

On your points of clarity I do see after reviewing your post I swapped where you said speculative and subjective and I apologize. I do however, (obviously) still stand by my defense of my original points since in context there is little difference between the two and subjective means it is dependent on the observer not that there are no clear facts. I do agree that to draw definitive conclusions would require more data than we have available. As far as using a pirate site for a metric alas it is all we have available, that and the observed phenomena that pirated games actually lead to more legitimate purchases.

If ever on the off chance would like to continue or start a new debate feel free to @ me.

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
For fucks sake can we stop with the Kate / Max pissing content.

If you don't like one side, STFO or GTFO.

this thread would probably half it's current length if we didn't have to go through the same shitstorm of this argument every damn update.

DS did his latest vote on the matter an Kate won by a small margin but still won... If you really want to change it or have your voice heard over which one he should focus on, sign up as a parteon and do it there... doing it here you're just pissing into the wind.
I shouldn't but I will one last one. :devilish:

This wasn't an argument it was a debate. Similar but fundamentally different. There is no point in having the debate on the patreon site as everyone there has already signed up and made their decision this is where people should have the conversation since it is where the "undecided" or "uninvolved" are. Would you suggest people debate who there political leaders should be after the votes are over?

RaduStefan

Aug 9, 2017
Can you please tell me where the game save folder is for Glamour 0.27? I cannot find them in the folder where the saves were for Glamour 0.25 (LocalLow/SandlustGames Ltd/Glamour)?

RaduStefan

Aug 9, 2017
Saves from 0.24 doesnt work with 0.27?
You have to import the saves from 0.24 into the 0.27 game after exporting them as json from the save folder in Appdata/LocalLow/SandlustGames Ltd./Glamour/saves using Glamour editor

Still, I have to ask where the saves for 0.27 are located.

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 183 Votes