Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
It's not Unity.
They switched away from Unity a long, long time ago.
Funny thing was, the update immediately before switching away from Unity was devoted entirely to bugfixing... Which was rendered 100% pointless because of the switch away from Unity.
I'm still glad that they did since this way all images are directly accessible, only have to be renamed to .webp.

Reactions: Penfold Mole

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I'm still glad that they did since this way all images are directly accessible, only have to be renamed to .webp.
But... If you do that, then you see how little there actually is to see in comparison to all the monotony!!!:eek:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Tragic end to what seemed like it could have been a great game.
Wow, people called Glamour a lot, but never a "great game".

While it was subpar as VN, it did contain a lot of repeating .. repeating .. repeating .. repeating .. *kick* repeating sex scenes, gameplaywise it is absolutely terrible.
One scene with Alice had to be repeated 16 times until it was completed. Also sessions with the therapist or whatever with Lisa happened once a week and had to be repeated over and over and over.
Instead of 20 repetitions of the same scene, it would have been better to have side task to be completed in order to unlock more images.
What made these repetitions worse, was (I'm just picking numbers here, these are not the real numbers), that let's say from event 4 to 6 there were added no new pictures, just the text changed and maybe the order of the same recycled images.

Savor

Jan 30, 2018
Is Silvers making a new game? Or is this it for him?
he already said if he abandones glamour he will do a new game solo again.
which will probably be grind hell and abandoned at some point is my guess.
i think he renamed his patreon? i'm not sure if that is new.

i really would like to play this game again tbh but the grind hell stops me from doing that.

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
let's be fair, it was never a great story, but it is sad that they did not take the time to close what little story/game they had. I only played Max's route, but there they kept on adding side characters I personally did not care too much about, instead of continuing the main staff's story.

BUT: He IS the originator of the BB game, which despite all its faults sparked an entire genre, and led to countless spin-off games / mods / fanarts. It would be nice if DS could at least bring his story to an epic, cimenastic end after how many years. He owes it to his fans..

You, know: Ann finally taking it in the butt.

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
I dunno. I think the easiest way to go on alone would be do a BB reboot so you don't have to create different sets all over the game world like they did in Glamour. The incest crowd would be happy to be back in the house, and if you wanted to add a different dynamic, let the player choose to play the shota, Max and cuck Eric, or play as Eric and cuck Max.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes