bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Wow, DarkSilver hasn't post anything since July 7th, he went MIA since then, that's a very good way to stay in business :rolleyes:

Reactions: Gneas

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Wow, DarkSilver hasn't post anything since July 7th, he went MIA since then, that's a very good way to stay in business :rolleyes:
They (it's not just one person) are actually getting out, as it looks ... or start a new project, who knows.

Jax_iv

Dec 16, 2017
Hello everyone How do I get these scenes for the first time ? It is clear that this blackmail scene is related to smoking, but for me Max can only spank Alice so far..
Всем привет! Как получить эти сцены в первый раз? Понятно, что это сцена шантажа связана с курением, но у меня Макс пока может только шлёпать Алису..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

chriskris

Jul 18, 2017
I guess over some time (a year or 2) DS gonna release a 'new project'.
Let's see how many people will forget about this and pays them again.
I bet since he tried to revive Max's game once. He's next game will be Max 3.0.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
About two weeks ago I think (my sense of time is a bit off lately). Dark Silver thought that they didn't make enough money. They still made a reasonable amount, but it was not enough.

gamenok

Aug 4, 2019
Lmao, not enough money?
His team consists of 5 people.. excluding other expenses, he theoretically has enough to pay the other four what is 20x the average salary in Russia.
It's just greed.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
About two weeks ago I think (my sense of time is a bit off lately). Dark Silver thought that they didn't make enough money. They still made a reasonable amount, but it was not enough.
Oh well, it'll free up some hard drive space then, might as well delete it if it isn't going to be updated anymore.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Oh well, it'll free up some hard drive space then, might as well delete it if it isn't going to be updated anymore.
I'll save all the wallpaper worthy Alice pics however and some of Lisa and Olivia :)
The rest can go to nirvana.

Reactions: wwwslave

Valheru2022

Jan 3, 2022
I stopped at 0.48, any fun updates thill 0.57, hope there were Kate updates in them. I saw there is a story line off Kate atm. Nice to notice gonna follow that one. Take care.

Jul 21, 2020
Year well... 5 people to develop basically a slide show with zero animations, and standard Daz models. Wasn't it a bit much of a team, honestly ?

Especially considering :
- the lack of creative ideas, whichever MC was chosen (Kate or DoucheMax) ? I'm sorry, this is the main problem here : zero ideas, too much teasing for nothing on one side, and too much milking on the other side.
- the technical issues induced by the "online" original model (a slideshow that a modern comp cannot run smoothly, because of shitty server... Who were they kidding ?)
- the constant bugs forcing you to restart from scraps because Baaaam : playthrough ruined for internal reason aka : fake sandbox, "eve.ry.thing.must.be.com.ple.ted.in.pre.cise.or.der.than.kyou"
- the clustering "let's only listen to the top-tier paying customers, they are enough and we don't need to seduce other prospects" policy. Doing that seems to me as a warranted no-further-grow. Aka a death sentence to any adaptive project based on a milking for living business model.

All in all, the only surprise for me here is to see how long the managed to survive on this project being five.

Fawn001

Feb 1, 2020
I had forgotten about this and now that I come back here, I see that he abandons again....instead of DarkSilver, it should be The Abandoner.
Well, if before it was Big Brother, now Glamour...soon on your screens....V.I.P, seeing that you like the names of reality shows, I wouldn't be surprised if it made it to the trilogy.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes