Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
It's 7000s member, not 700. He still earns a lot from Patreon.
oh fucking hell you are right, overseen the 7 in the front... i just dont get it... why? And looking at guys like icstor i dont understand anything anymore... nearly 30.000 patreons since forever... he earns 100k or more per month for doing... nothing... people just have too much money i guess and dont care where it goes. I would rather spend some to a bum on the street instead of giving it those milker guys.

And dark silver complaining about not enough support is the cherry on top. Support for what? making one render a week and 5 lines of code a month? This game doesnt have any progress as i can see (REAL PROGRESS) since... ah fuck... forever. But still 7k members... i just dont get how some people work in their heads. Especially those 7k.

That milkers are doing what they are doing is understandable though... if i would find a way to earn money without doing anything, i would milk it too until the sun explodes. But why do people still support those guys after years of nearly none progress... and radiosilence too... ridiculous.

Skazitel

Dec 11, 2021
Dark Silver complains about the lack of funds to continue the project... But it is his own fault that he has lost half of the Patrons, and will soon lose all of them. I could have continued with half the budget, albeit at a slower pace - this would have allowed me not to lose the rest, and perhaps even gain new Patrons. I once took on his abandoned game Big Brother and brought it to the finals alone, for free, by creating a mod. In any case, he completely lost his reputation. It’s a shame that such a beautiful game was abandoned...
So who’s stopping you from raising the fallen banner and finishing it? Bend Karina doggy style and combine the branches. I would try but I'm not that good at daz

Reactions: firevoodoo

Arman95

Jul 25, 2017
can someone tell me how far along the Max path is compared to Big Brother? Can you have sex with Ann or is Big Brother still further ahead in terms of what you can do?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
can someone tell me how far along the Max path is compared to Big Brother? Can you have sex with Ann or is Big Brother still further ahead in terms of what you can do?
Max has already dicked everyone in the house and began attending the same college as Kate.

firevoodoo

Aug 26, 2017
Just like original BB storyline, Glamour version is pretty much finished: Max fucked everyone and it was being getting repetitive.

• Haha
Reactions: Priappus

wd1111

Sep 26, 2021
oh fucking hell you are right, overseen the 7 in the front... i just dont get it... why? And looking at guys like icstor i dont understand anything anymore... nearly 30.000 patreons since forever... he earns 100k or more per month for doing... nothing... people just have too much money i guess and dont care where it goes. I would rather spend some to a bum on the street instead of giving it those milker guys.

And dark silver complaining about not enough support is the cherry on top. Support for what? making one render a week and 5 lines of code a month? This game doesnt have any progress as i can see (REAL PROGRESS) since... ah fuck... forever. But still 7k members... i just dont get how some people work in their heads. Especially those 7k.

That milkers are doing what they are doing is understandable though... if i would find a way to earn money without doing anything, i would milk it too until the sun explodes. But why do people still support those guys after years of nearly none progress... and radiosilence too... ridiculous.
there recently was some sort of change with how they show subs, this dev, as far as I can recall, had around 700 subs not too long ago, it certainly was nowhere near 7000 it shows now
had they really have 7000 paying subs, they wouldn't be complaining about lack of funding

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
there recently was some sort of change with how they show subs, this dev, as far as I can recall, had around 700 subs not too long ago, it certainly was nowhere near 7000 it shows now
had they really have 7000 paying subs, they wouldn't be complaining about lack of funding
yeah strange, graphtreon does show some weird changes too... some accounts has gained 10.000-30.000 in the last three months, which cant be true.

Well what ever, i sincerly hope that Dark Silver loses all his followers and dont earn a dime out of this scam anymore. Same goes for all the other milkers like icstor and so on. And hopefully someday people will wake up und dont support those idiots anymore. Dont know how somebody can sub any DEV if those are not even doing DEV reports more than a month without saying anything in them... and than putting out content which is hardly more than 2 days work every now and then. Just ridiculous.

Reactions: Sirren

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017

same, i clearly recall the account showing less than 700 recently. I've checked on reddit and it seems that people that follow but don't subscribe are now counted as members too.

Last edited:
Reactions: JasonJemodah

Living In A Lewd World

Jan 15, 2021

This seems to be because Patreon introduced something called "free membership". And those "free members" are now also accounted to the members count. I wondered also about the sudden rise in Patreon-membership on many dev-accounts and asked about this in a thread of it's own, where I got a very good answer with specific links:
https://f95zone.to/threads/member-numbers-on-patreon.178034/#post-11955289

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
This seems to be because Patreon introduced something called "free membership". And those "free members" are now also accounted to the members count. I wondered also about the sudden rise in Patreon-membership on many dev-accounts and asked about this in a thread of it's own, where I got a very good answer with specific links:
https://f95zone.to/threads/member-numbers-on-patreon.178034/#post-11955289
Well so... that clear things up. Or better said... makes them shady. Cause patreon does want to show on graphtreon how many are paying, but doesnt do so. Which means... as for now... those numbers showed on graphtreon meaning shit.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes