leg28

Aug 15, 2018
Making donors or patreons pay again for the game on Steam is the meanest thing I've ever read.
yeah, and how blantly he said: i have team of five, rent and costs became more expensive but we don't want to move our asses and find real jobs. we like this way: many subscribers billed every month but no commitment to deliver any content. so pay us more or we'll shut down glamour. but since we don't want rl jobs, we'll start a new game. so chip in again.

• Angry
Reactions: Cavpal

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
I sincerely hope that when DS will come back with a new project, people will remember all of this and won't subscribe.
(they still will and he's probably smart enough to get a new name/patreon so he starts fresh)

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
I see a lot of people disagree with me. Apparently, you play some other games and don't see what I see in this game. Which is renders. This game has some of the best renders and models out there. Most of the other games are unplayable (unfappable) for me for that reason, they pale in comparison. So, as boring as it is, it's one of the very few games worth playing for me. Although, lately the renders became worse - he doesn't care much about posing - but still.
That was pretty much the only selling point of the game, the render's quality and how the characters were, mostly, pretty.
But there is a point where it is not enough, hell most of the updates were basically the same couple of renders, and you had to redo the same fucking event several times, to maybe get an extra render or two. Even the god damn text was identical.

In essence you could cut the playtime for each release by several fold, since we were only doing the same events, and passing time doing fuck all else, just to redo the same events, again, and again, and again.

That kind of "progression" can only keep people going for a while, eventually, people will get bored of it, despite how good the renders may be.

Fapping wise, each event only lasted by a couple of minutes, and since you had to pass time and redo the same events many times before reaching the next event, unless you're an extremely quick shot, it is impossible to fap either.

SeniGaming

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
Karen event don't work!

nOW i CAN ASK jULIA TO INVITE kAREN TO BE PRESENT AT OUR PUNISHMENTS IN THE BASEMENT;

No, I can't! why ?

Epicuren

May 10, 2017
That was pretty much the only selling point of the game, the render's quality and how the characters were, mostly, pretty.
But there is a point where it is not enough, hell most of the updates were basically the same couple of renders, and you had to redo the same fucking event several times, to maybe get an extra render or two. Even the god damn text was identical.

In essence you could cut the playtime for each release by several fold, since we were only doing the same events, and passing time doing fuck all else, just to redo the same events, again, and again, and again.

That kind of "progression" can only keep people going for a while, eventually, people will get bored of it, despite how good the renders may be.

Fapping wise, each event only lasted by a couple of minutes, and since you had to pass time and redo the same events many times before reaching the next event, unless you're an extremely quick shot, it is impossible to fap either.
I agree with all of this.

Render quality was nice, but no different than the original BB years ago. While other devs are moving to animations DS refused.

Each new scene was same old stuff, Max fucks someone, just replace the girl. I'm just tired of Max.

Grind - do part 1 of requirement on Tuesday, skip-skip-skip to next Thursday or even Tuesday; do part 2, repeat...

andydany

Jun 3, 2017
There has not been an update since July on patreon. I guess this one will get the abandoned tag anytime now.
what can you expect from a guy like him?! nothing but hoaxs.in a way he is smart,i give him that..not many people manage to convince others to give them money for nothing...maybe next time he will start a new project,people will remeber this,but i doubt it.

Reactions: Priappus

Ammory

Aug 23, 2023
View attachment 206842

Overview:
Main character (a guy or a girl, your choice) from a small town turns 18 and it's time to go to college. Thankfully, they get an opportunity to move into big city and apply into a new experimental college. New live, new opportunities, and no oversight from an overprotective mom! Turns out main character doesn't even have to pay for the college! All they have to do is sign a strange contract and agree to follow college rules, breaking which might have grave consequences, up to being expelled... And not only that, the rules might change in the future, too...​

Thread Updated: 2023-05-31
Release Date: 2023-05-31
Developer: Dark Silver -
Censored: No
Version: 0.57
Language: English, Russian
Other Games: Glamour (2016), Big Brother
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

More Info:

Glamour tries to download files after the start make sure you disconnect from the internet or block it via firewall!

Most questions are answered in the
FAQ. Please read it before asking a question.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac(0.38): MEGA - - -
Android
(v0.55.2): - MEGA - -

Patches: Black Screen Fix - -

Extras: CG RIP - - IMAGE EXTRACTOR TOOL - SAVE EDITOR - FAQ - Fan Sig

I love Lisa thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 79706 View attachment 79711 View attachment 79712 View attachment 79713 View attachment 206824 View attachment 206825 View attachment 206826 View attachment 206828 View attachment 206829 View attachment 206830 View attachment 206831 View attachment 206832 View attachment 206833 View attachment 206835 View attachment 206842 View attachment 206848 View attachment 206849 View attachment 206850
how com the pic uploaded not the same as the game .57 version on pc

Reactions: L0b0ts
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes