Allen0206

Jan 4, 2020
The problem with a fan port is there are 2 types of fans Max fans and Kate fans. And if one of them were to take over they most likely wont touch the other half of the game.

Snarkfu

Mar 7, 2017
Went of DS stuff a while ago but tried this again and god damn the content with Karen humiliating Kate in front of the class is hot!

Reactions: idnmy

DomKaty89

Dec 19, 2022
Hi! Where can i find the Glamour Saves? In wich folder is the File in wich I can make changes to the Progress? (Default: True or False)

Neon21312311

Jan 15, 2022
I've read some comments here, but I'm still somewhat confused. What's the difference between playing as Kate vs Max? Like do the characters interact (For example will we see Max's mom/landlady interact with kate). Is there a "Better" choice between the two? I'm still somewhat hesitant to start after seeing the two choices since I don't want to make a "bad pick" and ruin the experience

EDIT: It seems like this is pretty much the end for max path(?) Confused about the changelog but looks like after New world order there's no more quests(?). Kinda feels like I missed some scenes but eh

Last edited:

firevoodoo

Aug 26, 2017
Two different stories with different MCs in the same Universe.

The way they interact with each other is different depending on MC.

BigRedRadio

Oct 8, 2022
I've read some comments here, but I'm still somewhat confused. What's the difference between playing as Kate vs Max? Like do the characters interact (For example will we see Max's mom/landlady interact with kate). Is there a "Better" choice between the two? I'm still somewhat hesitant to start after seeing the two choices since I don't want to make a "bad pick" and ruin the experience
To get the whole story you are meant to play both as stuff happens in one half sort of explains things that happen in the other side that seem well batshit crazy without the explanation (and generally not much better with it) there's scenes with Anne, Alice and Lisa (might be one with Kira but I don't remember it) so there's not a bad pick as you are meant to do both. Kate is probably the place to start as her side seems the more well developed, but playing Max side will explain some of the weirder decisions

Neon21312311

Jan 15, 2022
To get the whole story you are meant to play both as stuff happens in one half sort of explains things that happen in the other side that seem well batshit crazy without the explanation (and generally not much better with it) there's scenes with Anne, Alice and Lisa (might be one with Kira but I don't remember it) so there's not a bad pick as you are meant to do both. Kate is probably the place to start as her side seems the more well developed, but playing Max side will explain some of the weirder decisions
Thanks I ended up playing Max first because of the original BB. The grind is kinda crazy for max in fact I'm still stuck here and I have no idea what to do yet. Is the grind easier for Kate?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Is the grind easier for Kate?
No.
Max has the easier grind overall, mainlty because so much of the content when playing as him was centred around the home & family. He basically never needed to leave the home, until much later content with him going to college was added.

Neon21312311

Jan 15, 2022
No.
Max has the easier grind overall, mainlty because so much of the content when playing as him was centred around the home & family. He basically never needed to leave the home, until much later content with him going to college was added.
Yeah thanks I kinda figured out the hard way, tried Kate's path after I finished(?) Max's last quest (New World Order?). Too bad it wasn't just for me though kinda cool to have some form of control on the content I wanna see

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Finally at least one of the milker-DEVs around here lost so many patreons that he is quitting hm? Lost nearly half of his supporters over the last year... well deserved.

With only 700 members left and a 5 people team behind this porject (which is a joke considered what they are delivering) its not worth it anymore to keep it up i guess.

Well, anyways... it was obvious from the start that this game will not be completed either way, Dark Silver being Dark Silver and doing Dark Silver things, so no surprise. I wanted to wait until its finished before i start playing it again... but i guess i dont have to wait anymore. Fine by me.

Reactions: tankdick

Smirniy

Dec 4, 2017
Dark Silver complains about the lack of funds to continue the project... But it is his own fault that he has lost half of the Patrons, and will soon lose all of them. I could have continued with half the budget, albeit at a slower pace - this would have allowed me not to lose the rest, and perhaps even gain new Patrons. I once took on his abandoned game Big Brother and brought it to the finals alone, for free, by creating a mod. In any case, he completely lost his reputation. It’s a shame that such a beautiful game was abandoned...

BigRedRadio

Oct 8, 2022
Dark Silver complains about the lack of funds to continue the project... But it is his own fault that he has lost half of the Patrons, and will soon lose all of them. I could have continued with half the budget, albeit at a slower pace - this would have allowed me not to lose the rest, and perhaps even gain new Patrons. I once took on his abandoned game Big Brother and brought it to the finals alone, for free, by creating a mod. In any case, he completely lost his reputation. It’s a shame that such a beautiful game was abandoned...
A slower place? The progress was glacial on a good day and each update generally hacked off a percentage of the audience as Team Kate updates generally left Team Max cold and vice versa .

firevoodoo

Aug 26, 2017
Amen to the last sentence.

holymoly35cb

Mar 31, 2019
I believe the main reason Dark Silver lost a lot of followers is because he turned both stories into Max's stories. Everything was about Max. He took Kate from this inexperienced homeschooled girl who started exploring new things even though she was uncomfortable, to a full fledged sex craved whore. Just basically gave up on her storyline altogether. No interactions with the other male classmates. Forced her to have sex with the principal before letting us choose.

xWarlocKx

Oct 14, 2022
Finally at least one of the milker-DEVs around here lost so many patreons that he is quitting hm? Lost nearly half of his supporters over the last year... well deserved.

With only 700 members left and a 5 people team behind this porject (which is a joke considered what they are delivering) its not worth it anymore to keep it up i guess.

Well, anyways... it was obvious from the start that this game will not be completed either way, Dark Silver being Dark Silver and doing Dark Silver things, so no surprise. I wanted to wait until its finished before i start playing it again... but i guess i dont have to wait anymore. Fine by me.
It's 7000s member, not 700. He still earns a lot from Patreon.

Reactions: DomKaty89
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes