Unity Glassix 2 [v0.13.0] [Gaweb Studio]

devil999LEXX

Feb 5, 2021
I don't think so. At the moment, I'm developing only for male/female content (and a side of female/female in the future). For example, doggy anal would have the dom animation on the male and the sub animation on the female. Since I'm using Humanoid animations, it's possible to add the sub animation to the male too with having to add a new animation to make male on male action possible. It's not a huge task but would be some extra work. I'm not planning to add that but I could release a patron poll to check if it might interest the majority. Though I think most of my patrons would be more interested in proper waifus material and submission lol
well, if you look at social networks, in reality it is allways minority which is loudest and most demanding. but to say on topic, i think creating some gay content (even with multiple males, not only 2) will surely find audience (surely it will not be majority, majority will simply ignore it if it will be added).
and there is reason why to consider adding it. money. gay games are less common than normal games, so gays are more likely to spend thiers money on good gay games. add to this sissification, and you will have even bigger audience reach.

or just create support for this, so modders can create and add thiers desired mods there.

blackrose33

Jan 9, 2020
I know I'm not gay, but I can support the idea of an actual sandbox allowing for content creators to be able to build their own scenarios for such content. All that would be needed outside of the scenario itself are suitable tags, and explanations for what you can expect (such as "just a one-off between a couple of guys", "a full on gay orgy", or even "this whole scenario makes what goes on after the patrons of the Blue Oyster Bar go home with their dates seem tame in comparison".)

Everyone has their thing, and combinations of things that really trip their triggers. The best thing a good community can do is be accepting that others have their likes and dislikes, and not to needlessly kinkshame.

Reactions: devil999LEXX

stop66

Jul 6, 2017
well, if you look at social networks, in reality it is allways minority which is loudest and most demanding. but to say on topic, i think creating some gay content (even with multiple males, not only 2) will surely find audience (surely it will not be majority, majority will simply ignore it if it will be added).
and there is reason why to consider adding it. money. gay games are less common than normal games, so gays are more likely to spend thiers money on good gay games. add to this sissification, and you will have even bigger audience reach.

or just create support for this, so modders can create and add thiers desired mods there.
i think they should focus in complete the game before adding aditional content, there is plenty of games with dual tastes who ends with a poor implementation (or abandoned) (or with eternal ongoing) due to the duplicated workload for both of them. It's not only change "women" for "guys" and press a button. If you want good set of events it requires time. They can always work on that in later releases. I mean, i think that the game is not solid enough at this state of development.

devil999LEXX

Feb 5, 2021
i think they should focus in complete the game before adding aditional content, there is plenty of games with dual tastes who ends with a poor implementation (or abandoned) (or with eternal ongoing) due to the duplicated workload for both of them. It's not only change "women" for "guys" and press a button. If you want good set of events it requires time. They can always work on that in later releases. I mean, i think that the game is not solid enough at this state of development.
well, actualy it a lot depend on how game is made. engine wise. Yes, sometimes doubling content means doubling needed work. sometimes not.
and since this game dont work with renders, a lot of work (and especialy machine time) from devs is gone. creating gay conent just need putting existing models to "reciving" end and creating needed poses for male models, that all.
not much extra work (compared to other needed work).
there was game called life simulator (or something like that, it was 3d based, just like this one) with any content you desired, normal,gay, fantasy (orc, vampires...etc) and none of this extra slowed down development of game.
every new version was focused on adding more content for every taste. and it was players driven pool which decided which kink/content will be worked on (and ones which won cant be voted for next half a year).
and i think you completly missed part that devs added posibility for players to create own scenarios.
so if any player will want dicks only scenario, then he can write to all his heart desires. only to be limited by existing animations (if he dont create his own).
and creating own animations is harder than creating own scenarios (at least for majority of players). if person is 3d artist, it can be easily oposite.
and yes, sometimes adding gay content is just swaping "girls" with "boys". just imagine scenario in which boy come to new all girls only university. then just swap it to all boys university. or just swamp that new boy with new girls , and keep same the all boys/girls university.
and for all 4 cases you can keep same scenario.
yes, i know that it will need some changes under the hood, like attraction changes , but that is easy work.
all you need for it to work is just avavaibility of existing/usable scenes/animations.

Reactions: stop66

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Glassix2-0.13
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​