Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Just updated to 40.1.

I went to bed on Tuesday night (Day 16), woke up Thursday (Day 18); Went to class Thursday (Day 18), left class Friday (Day 19). Is there a simple fix for this?
I don't know the complete fix for all of it, but I believe the class issue is triggered by going to class after it started. For example, if you go to the 14:00 class at 14:15, it will change the time to 14:00 the next day. So you could temporarily avoid that part of the issue by making sure not to show up to class late.

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
thank you but can i leave the language in french ?
Tu as juste besoin de choisir la langue francaise dans les options du jeu :p Les options sont sauvegardees dans le repertoire du jeu donc meme si tu changes le repertoire de place, les options sont gardees.

I don't know the complete fix for all of it, but I believe the class issue is triggered by going to class after it started. For example, if you go to the 14:00 class at 14:15, it will change the time to 14:00 the next day. So you could temporarily avoid that part of the issue by making sure not to show up to class late.
Exact :p The problem occurred because I tried to force the starting hour to 8 hour in the morning class. However if the players arrived between 8 or 9, the game was actually skipping to the next day. It has been fixed in the next version.

Reactions: NIcHO

Essalar

Aug 2, 2017
Good day, respected developer and members of the group!
There is one question and one mistake of the game:
1. The Russian translation is being updated very slowly; is it planned to force this direction?
2. I already wrote about this error, but for some reason they don’t fix it: when Shizuru goes on level 2 to level 3, if you select Naomi, the scene freezes during the script, you have to reboot ...
Thanks in advance for answering the first question and fixing the error !!!

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Good day, respected developer and members of the group!
There is one question and one mistake of the game:
1. The Russian translation is being updated very slowly; is it planned to force this direction?
2. I already wrote about this error, but for some reason they don’t fix it: when Shizuru goes on level 2 to level 3, if you select Naomi, the scene freezes during the script, you have to reboot ...
Thanks in advance for answering the first question and fixing the error !!!
The russian translator stopped working on the translation several versions ago. It's not updated anymore. I decided to drop all outdated translations in v0.41 to make things clearer. You can still reenable the languages manually in the config.xml file but those languages are not updated anymore. Since translators work on their own free time and out of their own good will, it often happens a translation is stopped in the middle like what happened with the russian translation.

For Shizuru's problem, I couldn't reproduce the problem on my side. Both options after choosing Naomi work fine and the event ends properly. Would you have a save file to share to show me the exact problem?

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
0.41.0 FULL+PATCH
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
zip Glassix Patch 0.40.0 to 0.40.1.zip (18.73 Mb)
zip Glassix_0410.zip (4.02 Gb) (full game)
zip Glassix_Patch_0.40.1_to_0.41.0.zip (120.03 Mb)

Reactions: son_ic and dalzomo

son_ic

Oct 15, 2017
Daedolon thanks for fixes in twins' anal scenes, but there is still missing button caption in Eimi's chair titjob button.
gl4.png

Last edited:

Mikilande

May 21, 2018
I have an identical problem:

I go to the gym on day 4 Thursday at 2:00 pm and I find myself at the pool Friday 5 at 12:00 am!

Choyz

Jul 17, 2018
can anyone give me a mega link to updatefile for ver.0.39.1 to 0.40.0 and 0.40.1 ?
i try to find it out my self but it's skipped and didn't know how to use magnet

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes